WBPCB Admit Card 2021| Admit Card Release Date: 2nd Week of January 2021 (Tentative)| Download West Bengal Pollution Control Board Exam Call Letter @ wbpcb.gov.in.
WBPCB Admit Card 2021: The officials of West Bengal Pollution Control Board (WBPCB) is going to release the admit card of written examination for the post of Assistant Environmental Engineer, Junior Environmental Engineer, Environmental Analyst, Senior Accounts Clerk, Accounts Clerk, Lab Assistant, Junior Environmental Assistant posts of 48 Vacancies. The Candidate those who have applied for this posts can download the hall ticket either through the official website or through the direct link given below.
WBPCB exam will be conducted on 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, and 31, January 2021. More details of steps to download hall ticket, Selection Process, Exam Pattern and other details are given below. The candidate will be selected on the basis of written Exam followed by interview. Visit wbpcb.gov.in for more updates.
WBPCB Admit Card 2021- Details:
|Name of Organization||West Bengal Pollution Control Board|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Environmental Engineer, Junior Environmental Engineer, Environmental Analyst, Senior Accounts Clerk, Accounts Clerk, Lab Assistant, Junior Environmental Assistant|
|No of Posts||48 Vacancies|
|Exam Date||25th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th, and 31st January 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||2nd Week Of January 2021 (Tentative)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Details Mentioned On WB Pollution Control Board Admit Card 2021:
- Name of the Candidate
- Applicant Roll Number
- Applicant Photograph
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Course Name
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Date and Time
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
Documents needed for WBPCB Exam 2021:
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- College ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Steps to Download WBPCB Admit Card 2021:
- Visit the official site of the West Bengal Pollution Control Board @ wbpcb.gov.in.
- Search for News & Notices Section.
- Click on WBPCB Admit Card 2021 link.
- Enter the login details and submit it.
- WB Pollution Control Board Admit Card will be displayed.
- Download and take a printout of the WBPCB Hall Ticket for the exam.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- There will be 90 questions of 90 marks (1 mark for each question).
- The duration of the exam is 90 minutes (1 hour and 30 min).
- There will be a negative marking of 25% for each wrong Answer.
- WBPCB Result will be announced on 07 February 2021.
- Candidates who would qualify in the online exam shall be called for next stage of recruitment i.e. Interview/ Personality Test/ viva-voce Test of 10 marks.
- WBPCB Interview Round is scheduled to be held from 15 to 19 February 2021.
In case of any problem in downloading of e-Admit Card, queries may be made through e-mail at email@example.com.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE