WBBPE D.El.ED Part II Result 2020| Result Date: 27.11.2020| Download West Bengal Board of Primary Education Merit list at wbbpe.org.
WBBPE D.El.ED Part II Result 2020: West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) has released D.El.ED part- II result of the session 2018-2020 on 27th November 2020. The candidate can check the West Bengal Board of Primary Education D.El.ED Part 2 Result 2020 with the details of Registration Number & Roll Number. The Candidate can check the WBBPE D.El.ED Result in the official site @ wbbpe.org.
The candidate can check more details of WBBPE D.El.ED Score Card/ Marks Sheet, Merit List will be updated in the official website. Visit www.wbbprimaryeducation.org/ www.wbbpe.org to get results.
West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) D.El.ED Part II Result 2020- Details:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Board of Primary Education|
|Name of the Exam||D.El.Ed Part-II Examination|
|Result Date||27th November 2020 (Tentative)|
|Official Website||www.wbbprimaryeducation.org/ www.wbbpe.org|
Steps to Check WBBPE D.El.ED Result 2020:
- Visit the official site of West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) @ wbbpe.org.
- Click on result of D.El.ED. Part-I (regular/face to face mode) examination, session 2018-2020.
- Enter the login details like Candidate’s Registration Number, Date of Birth and other details.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download and Take Printout for further use.
Details mentioned on the WBBPE D.El.Ed Merit List 2020:
After Downloading the result the Applicant can see the following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Marks Obtained
- Name of Constitution
West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) D.El.Ed 2020 Document Verification:
After viewing the result, the candidate must bring the following documents for verification. Candidates need to carry the following documents in their original format only.
- Percentage of Marks in HS or its equivalent Examination.
- Any other language than English.
- Perfect match of the medium of the Institution as per the List of the D El Ed Institutions, annexed to the Admission Notification of 2020-2022 with the Medium opted by the applicant.
- Upper age.
- Caste & category certificates (where applicable).
- Date of Appointment/Joining for Deputed Candidates.
- Proof of belongingness to Ex-Servicemen Category.
- Domicile Certificate for admission to Santhali medium institute.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE