VCBL Recruitment 2020 | Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Probationary Officer (Assistant Manager) Posts| Apply for 30 PO Vacancies @ www.vcbl.in
VCBL Recruitment 2020: Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Limited (VCBL) (Multi State Co-operative Urban Bank) has invited Applicants to fill up 30 new vacancies of Probationary Officer (Assistant Manager) Posts. Candidate should have good proficiency in speaking, writing and reading English and Telugu languages and Computer Knowledge is required. The Applicants will be selected based on online test / examination, interview. The Candidate can apply for the post from 10th November 2020 to 30th November 2020.
VCBL will conduct Exam on 2021 January (Tentative). Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other terms and conditions mentioned on the notification. The interested candidate can visit the Official website for more updates.
Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Notification 2020 Details:
|Name of the Organization||Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Limited (VCBL) recruitment 2020|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer|
|Education Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||30 Posts|
|Age Limit||Minimum 20 and up to Maximum 30 Years as on 31-12-2020|
|Selection Procedure||Online test / Examination, interview|
|Salary||Rs. 31000(Per Month)|
|Start and end date||10-11-2020 to 30-11-2020|
How to Apply for Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank (VCBL) Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the official website at www.vcbl.in.
- Click on the option “Apply Online” on a new screen.
- Choose Click here for New Registration and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Pay the Fees, if required.
- The Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password and also it is sent to the candidates through Email & SMS.
- In case if the candidate is unable to complete the application form at a time, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “Save and Next“.
- Before the submission of the online application candidates are advised to use “Save and Next” to verify the details in the online application form
- The Candidates are advised to fill carefully and verify the details filled in the online application because no change will be possible after clicking the Final Submission button.
- Any change or mistakes found in the Application may lead to disqualify of the candidature.
- The Candidate can validate their details and Save their application by clicking the ‘Validate your details‘ and ‘Save & Next‘ button
- The Candidates can upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications.
- Candidates can fill the other details on the Application Form and submit it.
- Take the print out of the Final Application form for further reference.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION LINK : HERE