Utility Powertech Limited Recruitment 2021| Assistant Loco Driver Trainee| Last Date: 20.07.2021| Download UPL Recruitment Notification @ www.utilitypowertech.org.
Utility Powertech Limited Recruitment 2021: Utility Powertech Limited (UPL), Nagpur has released official notification for the posts of Assistant Loco Driver Trainee of Various Vacancies on Contractual Basis. The Candidates completed 10th / Matric pass from Govt. Affiliated Board. Govt. Affiliated I.T.I. (Fitter, Electrician & Diesel Mechanic) are eligible to Apply. Interested candidates can apply online with their valid email ID in the prescribed format on or before 20th July 2021. The Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test (Objective Type / Multiple choice type Questions).
Selected candidates shall be provided 90 days Assistant Loco Driver Training by Indian Railways. Complete cost of training shall be borne by UPL. The Training shall be given in English and Hindi medium. More details of steps to apply, selection process, educational qualification and other details are given below. Selected candidates will be appointed at Mouda (Maharashtra). Visit www.utilitypowertech.org for more updates.
Utility Powertech Limited Recruitment 2021– Details:
|Name of the Organization||Utility Powertech Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Loco Driver Trainee|
|Age Limit||18 to 35 Years|
|Selection Process||Written Test (Objective Type / Multiple choice type Questions)|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||30.06.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||20.07.2021|
|Job Location||Mouda (Maharashtra)|
- 10th / Matric pass from Govt. Affiliated Board. Govt. Affiliated I.T.I. (Fitter, Electrician & Diesel Mechanic).
- The course must be approved by NCVT / SCVT.
- Candidates who have pursued above course/s in Distance Learning Mode shall not be eligible.
Steps to apply Utility Power tech Limited Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of Utility Power tech Limited at utilitypowertech.org.
- Open the notification and check eligibility criteria.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Enter the details correctly.
- Finally click submit button.
- Download and take the printout of the application form for further use.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE