UPPSC AE Admit Card 2020| Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Assistant Engineer Hall ticket 2020| Exam Date: 13.12.2020| UPPSC Assistant Engineer Call Letter available @ www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
UPPSC AE Admit Card 2020: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released Admit for the posts of Assistant Engineer from 3rd December 2020. The officials will conduct exam on 13th December 2020. The candidate will be selected based on Written Exam. The Applicant will not be allowed to write Exam without Hall ticket. Steps to download UPPSC AE Exam Call Letter are given below.
The Candidate can download UPPSC AE Admit Card at www.uppsc.up.nic.in or through the direct link given below. More details like Merit List, Result date and much more details will be updated in the official website.
Download UPPSC AE admit card 2020- Details:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Name of the Exam||Assistant Engineer (AE) Recruitment|
|Number of Vacancy||712 Posts|
|Date of Exam||13th December 2020|
|Admit Card Released Date||3rd December 2020|
Documents Needed For UPPSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2020:
Along With Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Engineer Exam Admit Card , the candidate must bring the following documents as a proof.
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazette Officer
- College ID
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
Steps to Download UPPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020:
- Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission at www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Search for the page of UPPSC AE Examination 2020.
- Click on Download and enter Registration Number and Password in login page.
- UPPSC Admit Card will be downloaded.
- Download and take a printout and carry to examination Hall.
Details mentioned on UPPSC AE Admit card 2020:
After Downloading the Candidate must ensure, whether the following details are available in UPPSC AE Admit Card.
- Candidate Name
- Applicant Roll Number
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Photograph
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Examination Name
- Name of Exam Centre
- Post Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Test Centre Address
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
- Exam Date and Time
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE