UPPCL Recruitment 2020| 212 UPPCL Junior Engineer (Trainee) Recruitment Notification| Last Date: 28.12.2020| Apply Online @ www.upenergy.in.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment: The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL), under the Govt. of Uttar Pradesh, has invited online applications to fill 212 vacancies for the Post of JE Junior Engineer (Trainee) under E&M cadre. The last date to submit the UPPCL Jobs 2020 Online application is 28.12.2020. The Candidate should pass Diploma (Electronics/ Tele Communication/ Electrical Engineering) and should have basic knowledge of Computer Based Test/ Interview.
The Selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Uttar Pradesh state. The interested candidates should read the Eligibility Criteria and vacancy details and can Apply Online in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) website at www.upenergy.in.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the Board||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Electrical Engineer/Junior Communication Engineer|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Number of the post||212
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test/Interview/Document Verification|
|Age Limit||minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years|
|Tentative Date for Exam||First Week of February, 2021|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Payment||Online or Offline ( Net Banking by using Debit/ Credit card/ SBI bank Challan)|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 44,900/- per month|
|Date for Payment of Fee (Offline)||04-12-2020 to 30-12-2020|
|Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||04-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||28-12-2020|
Category Wise Fees Details:
|Category||Fees in Rupees|
|SC/ST (Domicile of UP)||700|
|Unreserved / EWS / others||1000|
|Physical Handicap (Only Processing Charges)||10|
|For Other All Categories (Out of UP)||1000|
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020 required documents:
- Date of Birth certificate
- Technical qualification certificate
- Apprentice certificate
- DFF certificate
Apply Online UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020 Notification?
- Visit the official website www.upenergy.in.
- Click on “Vacancy/ Result”.
- Read the UPPCL notification and check Eligibility Criteria.
- Create an account and login, then Click Apply Online.
- Candidates should fill the online form with required details.
- Upload photograph, Signature and other relevant documents.
- Then make payment via online, if required.
- Click review application form and check the entered details.
- The Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Click submit button.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE
DOWNLOAD OFFICAL NOTIFICATION LINK: HERE