UCIL Apprentice Admit Card 2020| Exam Date: 06.12.2020| 136 Posts| UCIL Hall ticket Download at www.ucil.gov.in.
UCIL Apprentice Admit Card : Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy has released Admit Card for Graduate Operational Trainee, Mining Mate, Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant, Winding Engine Driver, and Blaster & Apprentice Posts to fill 136 vacancies. Admit card will be available at www.ucil.gov.in.
UCIL officials will conduct online exam on 6th December 2020 and the Computer Based Online Examination will be held in 16 Cities as mentioned in the candidate UCIL Application Form. The Candidates those who have applied can download their call letter at www.ucil.gov.in. In case of error, he/she can report it to the higher authority for re-issuance.
UCIL Apprentice 2020 Admit Card – Important Details:
|Name of the Organization||Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)|
|No of Vacancies||136 Posts|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Admit Card release Date||19.11.2020|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Test (CBT), Interview|
UCIL Apprentice 2020 Eligibility criteria and post details:
|Post Name||Eligibility||Total Post|
|Graduate Optional Trainee (Chemical)||B.Sc (Physics/ Chemistry) Degree with 60% Marks and SC, ST 55% Marks.||04|
|Mining Mate-C||Passed Class 12th with Mining Mate Certificate from DGMS and 5 Yrs. Experience.||52|
|Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A||Passed Class 10th with 1st Class and Boiler Attendant Certificate with 1 Yr. Experience.||03|
|Winding Engine Driver-B||Passed Class 10th with 1st Class and Winding Engine Driver Certificate with 3 Yr. Experience.||14|
|Blaster-B||Passed Class 10th with Blaster Certificate with 3 Yr. Experience.||04|
|Apprentice (Mining Mate)||Passed Class 12th with 60% Marks and SC, ST 55% Marks.||53|
|Apprentice (Lab. Asst.)||Passed Class 10th with 60% Marks and SC, ST 55% Marks.||06|
UCIL Exam Pattern 2020:
The UCIL Exam consisting of General Knowledge/ Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical ability and General English and Professional Knowledge (Discipline related).
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|General Knowledge/ Awareness||10||10|
|Professional Knowledge (Discipline related)-8||80||80|
- The On-line Exam will be Multiple Choice Type.
- The Time Duration of Examination Will be of 02 Hours.
- The Paper Will Consist 120 objective type questions.
- Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no penalty for wrong answer.
- No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions.
- The question paper shall be set in bilingual language i.e. English and Hindi only.
- In case of any typographical error in Hindi, the English version of the question shall be considered as valid.
Along with UCIL Hall ticket 2020 the candidate must bring any of the following documents as a proof i.e. Voter ID, Employee ID, Photograph, Driving License, College ID, PAN Card, Passport, Bank Pass Book with the photograph, Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer.
Information’s Present in Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL):
After Downloading UCIL Admit Card, the Candidate must check whether the following details are available.
- Name of the Candidate
- Applicant Roll Number
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Photograph
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
How to Download UCIL Admit Card 2020?
- Visit the official site of the Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) @ www.ucil.gov.in.
- Click on Jobs section.
- Click on the Advertisement Download Admit Card for Computer Based Test to be held on 06/12/2020 against Advt. No.02/2020.
- Enter the login details like User ID, Password and other details.
- Download and take printout and carry to online examination.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE