TTWD Recruitment 2021| Tea Tribes Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021| DEO, Manager & Other Posts| Last Date: 25.01.2021| Apply online TTWD Latest notification at ttwd.assam.gov.in.
TTWD Recruitment 2021: Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam invites online Application for the posts of State Programme Manager, Programme Managers, State MIS Manager, Accounts Manager & Data Entry Operators of 97 Vacancies. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job notification either through the official website or through the direct given below. The candidates can apply for these posts on or before 25th January 2021.
The officials will select the candidate on the basis of Written Test (All Posts), Computer Practical Tests (Only for DEO) & Viva Voce (Except DEO). More details of steps to Apply, Selection Process, Educational Qualification and other details are given below. Visit ttwd.assam.gov.in for more updates.
TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021- Details:
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam|
|Name of the Posts||State Programme Manager, Programme Managers, State MIS Manager, Accounts Manager & Data Entry Operators|
|Total Vacancy||97 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test (All Posts), Computer Practical Tests (Only for DEO) & Viva Voce (Except DEO)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||08.01.2021 (10.00 am)|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||25.01.2021 (midnight)|
TTWD Job Vacancy notification 2021- Details:
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|State Programme Manager||01||Rs.35,000 + Rs.10,000|
|Programme Managers||46||Rs.18,000 + Rs.3,000|
|State MIS Manager||01||Rs.30,000|
|Data Entry Operators||48||Rs.15,000|
TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021 : Age Limit:
|Name of the post||Maximum Age||Minimum Age|
|State Programme Manager||21||45|
|State MIS Manager||21||45|
|Data Entry Operators||21||45|
TTWD Educational Qualification 2021:
|Name of the post||Educational Qualification|
|State Programme Manager||Masters in Social works/ Sociology, MBA(HR), Mass Communication|
|Programme Managers||Graduate in any discipline|
|State MIS Manager||BE in Computer Science/ Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering/ MCA|
|Accounts Manager||Graduate in Commerce stream|
|Data Entry Operators||PU/HSSLC or equivalent exam|
Mode of Selection:-
The Candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type Written test to be held in the State Head Quarters i.e., Guwahati, Assam.
The syllabus of the objective Type Written Test will be as follows:-
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning and Aptitude||100||90 Minutes|
|General English, History & culture of Assam and computer Theory||50||30 Minutes|
|Domain Expert/ Knowledge About Tea Community of Assam||50||30 Minutes|
- Against each vacancy, 5 (five) candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test.
- After the written test, candidates of all the categories have to appear in a Computer Practical Test to be held centrally in Guwahati. Total marks for the Computer (Practical) Test will be of 50 Marks.
- They will have to bring all the original testimonials i.e. Age proof Certificate, Caste Certificate, Educational Qualification Certificates, Computer Proficiency Certificate, etc. for document verifications.
- After completion of the Computer Practical Tests, the selection of candidates for Data Entry Operators will be finalized on merit basis.
- However, candidates for State Programme Manager, Programme Managers, State MIS Manager and Accounts Manager will have to appear for Viva voice exam at 2 candidates for 1 post.
Steps to apply online TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of TTWD at ttwd.assam.gov.in.
- Search for Advertisement relating to engagement for various Contractual Posts of Programme Management Unit (PMU) for Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam.
- Read the notification and check Eligibility.
- The new user must make registration others may login and then start to apply.
- Enter the details correctly.
- Click submit button and take the print of the application form for further use.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: HERE