TS Gurukulam Recruitment 2021| Subject Associate Posts| Last Date: 01.07.2021| Download TTWREIS Teaching Associate notification at tswreis.in.
TS Gurukulam Recruitment 2021: Telangana Social & Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society has released official notification for Subject Associates posts of 110 Vacancies. The Candidates completed Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation from any recognized university are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job recruitment either through the official website or through the direct link given below. Selected candidates will be appointed at Telangana. This is a purely temporary post every 3 months Subject Associates performances will be reviewed by Principals and other Academic Officer. The Candidates can apply for this job notification on or before 1st July 2021.
The date and examination, venue (centre) will be intimated to the eligible candidates through SMS and would be displayed in the website. The officials will recruit the candidates on the basis of Screening Test and Interview. More details of steps to apply, selection process, eligibility criteria and other details are given below. Visit tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in for more updates.
TS Gurukulam Recruitment 2021- Details:
|Name of the Organization||Telangana Social & Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society|
|Total Vacancy||110 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Subject Associates|
|Application Fees||Rs. 500/-|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply||23.06.2021|
|Last Date to Apply||01.07.2021|
|Selection Process||Screening Test, demo and Interview|
- Candidates having Master’s Degree with first class along with B.Ed.
- Experience certificate in teaching JEE Mains/Advance, NEET and EAMCET.
- Achievements, if any, related the number of students secured seats in JEE Mains/Advance, NEET and EAMCET.
- Experience in teaching JEE Mains/Advance, NEET and EAMCET.
- Total marks for selection 100 marks – 50 marks screening test and 25 demo & 25 interview.
- The candidates have to take the Screening test in their Master’s Degree Main Subject.
- The applying Subject Associates have to attend written test, after qualifying the test there will be Demo and interview @1:3 ratio.
- There will be negative ¼ mark for every wrong answer in written test. Each question carries 1 mark. There will be 50 questions in every subject.
- The time of the exam is 60 minutes.
- The selected candidate’s services will be utilized from the date of intake in the institution.
Steps to Apply TS Gurukulam Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of TREIRB at www.treirb.telangana.gov.in.
- Go to the latest news section.
- Open the TS Gurukulam Teacher Notification and check eligibility criteria.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill up the details correctly.
- Make a payment, if required.
- Click on submit button.
- Download and take printout of application form for the further use.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE