TRIFED Recruitment 2020| Procurement Executives Posts| Walk-In Date: 17.11.2020 to 25.11.2020| TRIFED website trifed.tribal.gov.in.
Trifed recruitment 2020: Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India (TRIFED) invites eligible candidates to apply for 96 posts of Procurement Executives in various TRIFED’s Regional Office in India. The posts is on Contract Basis initially for a period of 11 months from the date of engagement which may be extended as per the functional need of TRIFED.
The Applied Candidates will have Walk-in- Interview from 17.11.2020 to 25.11.2020 between 10.00 A.M. to 5.30 P.M. in various Regional offices of TRIFED. The Candidate must come along with their application/bio-data with photograph, original & attested copies of education mark sheets/certificates etc. More details will be available on the TRIFED website i.e. trifed.tribal.gov.in.
TRIFED’s Regional Office and Number of positions allotted are given below.
|Name of the State||TRIFED’s Regional Office||No. of. Vacancies|
|West Bengal and Andaman &
|Tamil Nadu, Kerala||Chennai||01|
|Chandigarh (UT), Himachal Pradesh, J&K, Ladakh||Chandigarh||02|
|Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh||Dehradun||02|
|North-East Region (Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Nalgaland, Sikkim||Guwahati/ Gangtok||04|
|Andhra Pradesh & Telangana||Hyderabad||02|
TRIFED Recruitment Notification 2020 Details:
|Organization Name||Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India (TRIFED) Ltd|
|Name of the Posts||Procurement Executives|
|Age Limit||19-30 years (5 years relaxation for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Experience||Minimum one-year experience in retail marketing of products and product sourcing|
|Walk-In Date||17.11.2020 to 25.11.2020|
How to Apply for TRIFED Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the official website of TRIFED at trifed.tribal.gov.in.
- Click on “Career”.
- Click the advertisement Walk in Interview for Procurement Executives and check Eligibility Criteria.
- Fill the application & attach all your relevant documents along with the application.
- Take the Application and Other relevant documents to the Walk-in-interview.
- The list of locations and other details are available on the TRIFED website i.e. trifed.tribal.gov.in
- Preference will be given for Qualification/ experience in areas of Merchandising, Retail Marketing, Inventory Management, Tribal Development, Handicraft and Handlooms.
- Proficiency in handling digital office products, retail inventory software & MS Office Excel, Word, Power point etc.
- Period of Engagement – 11 months, further extendable depending upon performance.
- Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility condition can attend Walk-in-interview to be held from 17.11.2020 to 25.11.2020 between 10.00 A.M. to 5.30 P.M. in various Regional offices of TRIFED along with their application/bio-data with a photograph, original & attested copies of education mark sheets/certificates, etc.
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: HERE