TN Arts and Science College Admission 2021| Last Date: 10.08.2021| Download TNGASA Online Application Form @ www.tngasa.in.
TNGASA Online Application form 2021: Tamil Nadu Government Arts and Science has released TNGASA Online application form for UG admission. The Candidates can apply for this Tamil Nadu Government Arts and Science UG Courses (2021-22) for the admission of undergraduate first-year students. Interested and eligible students can download the application form either through the official website or through the direct link given below. TNGASA Online Application 2021 form will be available on the official website from 26.07.2021 to 10.08.2021.
The Candidates meeting the prescribed qualifications can apply for TNGASA UG Admission 2021 and send it to the address given below. If the Candidates found any discrepancy they may contact the help line number given below. Location will be at Tamilnadu. More details of steps to apply, Application Fees, Payment mode and other details are given below. Visit www.tngasa.in for more updates.
TNGASA Online Application form 2021- Details:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Government Arts and Science|
|Name of the Course||UG Courses|
|Name of the Admission||Undergraduate first-year students (2021 – 22)|
|Starting Date to Apply||26.07.2021|
|Last Date to Apply||10.08.2021|
|Fees details to apply to a one college||
- Payment can be made online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- The Students can pay the bank draft received in the name of “The Director, Directorate Of Collegiate Education, Chennai-6” at the District Admission Service Centres or directly.
Documents Required for TN Arts And Science College Admission Form:
- Name of the Candidate
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Caste/Community Certificate – ST/SC/SCA/MBC/ & BCM/BC/DNC/Others.
- Special Reservation Category : (1) NCC (2) Differently Able Persons (3) Eminent Sports Person (4) Son/Daughter Of Ex-Serviceman.
- Registration Fee Details Like Paid Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Demand Draft At DFC Submit via the Internet.
- Aadhar Number (Optional)
- 12th Std Marksheet & Registration Number.
- Lists of Courses and Colleges to willing for Apply.
- Finally, Use of DATA SHEET for Application Registration of TNGASA 2021.
Steps to Apply for Tamil Nadu Government Arts and Science College admission 2021:
- Visit the official website of TNGASA @ www.tngasa.in.
- Go to the Latest News Section.
- Open the Instructions and read the eligibility criteria.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Choose college and Course
- Make the Payment, if required.
- Submit the Application form.
TNGASA Help desk number:
Directorate Of College Education,
EVK Sampath Building,
Chennai – 600 006.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE
DOWNLOAD GUIDELINES TAMIL: HERE
DOWNLOAD GUIDELINES ENGLISH: HERE