TNCWWB Hall Ticket 2021| Driver & Record Clerk Posts| Exam Date: 24.02.2021 to 27.02.2021| Download TN Labour Hall Ticket 2021 @ labour.tn.gov.in.
TNCWWB Record Clerk Hall Ticket 2021: Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board has released Admit Card for Driver/Record Clerk Posts of 69 Vacancies. The Candidates those who have applied can download the Admit Card either through the official website or through the direct link given below. The Officials will conduct examination from 24th to 27th February 2021.
The Candidate will be selected based on skill test followed by interview. More details of steps to download, selection process, details present and other details are given below. Visit www.labour.tn.gov.in for more updates.
TNCWWB Driver Record Clerk Hall Ticket 2021 – Details:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board|
|Name of the Post||Driver/Record Clerk|
|Total Posts||69 Vacancies|
|Date of Exam||24th to 27th February 2021|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||17th February 2021|
|Selection Process||Skill Test/ Interview|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Details Present on Driver Record Clerk Hall Ticket 2021:
- Applicant Roll Number
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Name of the Applicants
- Centre Address
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Centre Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Time Duration of the Examination
- Schedule and Time
- Signature of Student and Counsellor
Steps to Download the TNCWWB Written Exam Hall Ticket 2021:
- Visit the official website of TNCWWB at www.labour.tn.gov.in.
- Click on the TNCWWB Record Clerk & Driver Call Letter.
- Enter the login credentials, such as Registration ID and Password.
- Download the TNCWWB Record Clerk Exam Hall Ticket.
- Check all the details.
- Take a Printout for further use.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE