TN Income Tax Recruitment 2021| Tax Assistant & Other Vacancies| Last Date: 17.01.2021| Apply Online @ www.tnincometax.gov.in.
Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Income Tax Department invites online Application for Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant & Multi-Tasking Staff posts of 38 Vacancies. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job vacancy either through the official website or through the direct link given below. The interested candidates can apply for this posts on or before 17th January 2021.
More details of steps to apply, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and other details are given below. Income Tax selection will be based on achievements in sports & games and field trails and selected candidates will be appointed at Tamil Nadu & Pondicherry Regions. Visit www.tnincometax.gov.in for more updates.
Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2021- Details:
|Name of the Organization||Income Tax Department, Tamil Nadu|
|Name of the Job||Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant & Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Total Vacancy||38 Posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu & Pondicherry|
|Age Limit||18 to 25 years|
|Notification release date||04.01.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||17.01.2021|
TN Income Tax Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Inspector of Income-tax||12|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||10|
TN Tax Recruitment Educational Qualification:
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification||Salary Details|
|Inspector of Income-tax||Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.||Rs.9300-34800 + Grade pay 4600 (PB-2)|
|Tax Assistant||Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.||Rs.5200-20200 + Grade pay 2400 (PB-l)|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||Minimum of a pass in Matriculation or its equivalent.||Rs.5200-20200 + Grade pay 1800 (PB-1)|
List of Games / Sports for which recruitment is being made:
|Game\ Sports||No. of. Vacancies||Events/Position|
|Athletics (Men & Women)||04||02||Men: 100, 200, 400, 5000, 10,000 Mts & Hammer Throw.
Women: 100, 200, 800 & 1500Mts
1 Ball Handler
1 All Rounder
|Hockey||05||–||2 Half Line
1 Full Back
|Kabaddi||04||–||1 Left Corner
1 Right Corner
The proficiency will be evaluated on the basis of the participation in recognized tournaments / events in the calendar years 2020, 2019, 2018 &2017. The tournaments/events will be evaluated in the following descending order of importance:
- International Tournaments/Events like Olympics & World Championship
- International Tournaments/Events of regional importance like Asian Games/Commonwealth Games/Afro Asian Games.
- Other International Tournaments / Events like SAF Games.
- Domestic Tournaments / Events of National level seniors like National Games, National Federation Games etc.
- Domestic Tournaments / Events of National level of juniors.
- Inter-University Tournaments.
- National School Games.
- National physical efficiency/drive certificate holders.
- The best of three performances in the calendar years 2020, 2019,2018 and 2017 will be considered for evaluation. These should be properly filled up in the application
Selection Process for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021:
Selection will be done on the basis of in two phases.
- In the first phase, the eligible candidates will be shortlisted, as per their option of the post applied for, on the basis of their current form and achievement in sports and games.
- The short listed candidates will be required to appear for the field trials at Chennai (at their own expense). In case any candidate is unable to attend / participate, whatsoever for any reason or having participated in the test is not found fit, he / she would not be considered for appointment.
Documents required for TN Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021:
- Matriculation/ SSC or equivalent certificate for proof of age.
- Education Qualification.
- Sports/ games certificate.
- Caste/ Community Certificate in support claim.
Steps to apply online TN Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of Income Tax Department at tnincometax.gov.in.
- Click Sports Quota Application.
- Open the Notification and check Eligibility.
- The new user must make registration others may login and then start to apply.
- Enter the details correctly.
- Click on submit button and take the print of the application form for further use.
APPLY ONLINE LINK: HERE
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: HERE