THDC JE Recruitment 2021| Junior Engineer Trainee Posts | Latest THDC Job Vacancy 2021| Last Date: 28.02.2021| Apply online THDC JE Vacancy 2021 @ thdc.co.in.
THDC JE Recruitment 2021: Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited has released official notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer Trainee posts to fill 65 Vacancies. The candidates with 3 Yrs Full Time Regular Diploma/ 02 years for Lateral Entry in relevant branch from recognized institute can apply for this job vacancy. The interested and eligible can apply for this job notification either through the official website or through the direct link given below. More details of steps to apply, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees and other details are given below.
The Test Centre for Written Test will be Dehradun & Haldwani for Uttarakhand State domicile Candidates and Lucknow, Varanasi, Noida, Jhansi, Kanpur, & Aligarh for Uttar Pradesh domicile candidates. THDC India selection process of candidates will be based on their performance in Written Test. The eligible and interested candidate can apply on or before 28th February 2021. Visit thdc.co.in for more updates.
THDC JE Recruitment 2021:
|Name of the Organization||Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer Trainee|
|Educational Qualification||The candidates should have passed 3 Yrs Full Time Regular Diploma/ 02 years for Lateral Entry in relevant branch from recognized institute|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
|Total Vacancy||65 Posts|
|Salary Details||Minimum basic pay of Rs. 29,200/- in the pay scale of Rs. 29,200-3%- 1,19,000(IDA) as Jr. Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||08.02.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||28.02.2021|
State-wise and category-wise vacancies:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Information Technology (IT)||05|
THDC Application Fees:
|General, OBC (NCL) and EWS||Rs. 600/-.|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ ExServicemen/ Departmental Candidates||No Application Fee|
- Written Test shall be of objective Type of two hours duration consisting of two parts.
- Part-I –Consists of General Aptitude and General Awareness with 40 questions.
- Part-II –Consists of Technical/ Professional knowledge test with 80 questions from respective discipline.
- Final Merit of selection of all discipline will be decided based on marks secured by the candidates in Written Test (100% Weightage).
- All questions shall carry equal marks i.e 1 Mark per question.
- Wrong or multiple answers would result in negative marks of 0.25 or ¼ mark.
- The applicants will have the option to appear for Written Test in Hindi/English language. (Question paper will be bilingual).
Qualifying Criteria in Written Test:
|Vacancy Reservation||Qualifying Criteria in Written Test|
|Unreserved, OBC(NCL) and EWS vacancies||Minimum 50% marks in each Part I & II Separately|
|Reserved Vacancies*||Minimum 30% marks in each Part I & II Separately|
- For departmental candidates relaxation up to 10% of Minimum Qualifying percentage as above in Part I & II will be admissible.
- If any post is not reserved for any category candidates applying for UR Post, he/she has to qualify as per minimum marks required by UR Category Candidates.
Steps to apply THDC Limited Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited at thdc.co.in.
- Click on the Recruitment option.
- Open and read the notification and check eligibility criteria.
- Click on Online Apply / Registration link.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the Specified format and size.
- Click on submit.
- Make the payment , if required.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
Applicants can send their Query related to Recruitment to e-mail ID: email@example.com or can call any working day from 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM in recruitment cell at 0135-2473572/ 2473567/2473632.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: HERE