TANUVAS Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020| 162 JA & Typist Vacancies| Last Date: 22.12.2020| Apply TANUVAS job notification at www.tanuvas.ac.in.
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences will invite online Applications to fill up 162 Non-teaching posts. The interested candidates can read the eligibility criteria and apply for this post on or before 22.12.2020. TANUVAS will recruit Junior Assistant & Typist job based on written Examination followed by counselling in Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
The candidate can apply for this job vacancy at official website or through the direct link given below. More details of syllabus, answer key, merit list, admit card, result and others details will be updates in the official websites at www.tanuvas.ac.in.
TANUVAS JA Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS)|
|Name of the Job||Junior Assistant & Typist|
|Total Vacancy||162 Posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Starting of Online application||23.11.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||22.12.2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination/ Interview|
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 vacancy Details:
The candidates can read the vacancy details for TANUVAS 2020 mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||No of vacancy|
TANUVAS JA Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification post wise:
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Assistant||Rs.19,500-62,400/- (Pay Matrix Level-8)||Pass in HSC or any other qualification|
|Typist||Rs.19,500-62,400/- (Pay Matrix Level-8)||i) Minimum General Educational Qualification viz. must have passed SSLC Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of studies or to College Courses of studies.
ii) (a) Typewriting English and Tamil Higher (or)
(b) Typewriting English Lower and Tamil Higher (or)
(c) Typewriting English Higher and Tamil Lower
TANUVAS Typist Jobs 2020 Application Fees:
|MBC/DC, BC, BCM and OC||Rs. 500/-|
- Certificate course in “Computer on Office Automation” awarded by the Directorate of Technical Education is essential.
- Any queries/clarifications on filling the application / technical issues shall be addressed only to firstname.lastname@example.org and no other means in this regard will be entertained.
- The applicants who possess Diploma/UG/PG degrees through Open University System after passing the SSLC and HSC Examinations / basic Degree alone will be considered as possessing a UG/PG degree as per GO.Ms.No.107, P&AR (M) Dept.dt.18.8.2009 for claiming age relaxation.
- If a candidate is applying for more than one post, he/she should remit a separate registration fee for each post.
- If a candidate is eligible and opts for more than one special category, he/she has to apply once with requisite registration fee for all the special categories opted.
- No individual communication will be sent to the candidates under any circumstances. Hence, all the candidates are requested to keep looking the TANUVAS official website/web portal in this regard.
How to Apply online TANUVAS JA Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University at www.tanuvas.ac.in.
- Click on the advertisement.
- Read the notification and check the eligibility.
- Click on the apply link.
- The Candidate must do initial registration and then, the candidate may login to account then start to apply.
- Enter the details correctly and make the payment, (if required).
- Finally click submit button.
- Take the print out of the application form.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: HERE