TANCEM Recruitment 2021| Junior Assistant, Personal Assistant, Driver Posts |Last Date: 22.01.2021 | Download TANCEM Application Form 2021 @ tancem.com.
TANCEM Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Cements Corporation Limited has released a notification for the posts of Personal Assistant, Junior Assistant, Time Keeper, and Driver to fill 19 Vacancies. The interested and eligible candidate can apply for this job vacancy either through the official website or through the direct link given below. The Candidate with 10th Pass/ Any Degree/ B.Com/ BBA/ Equivalent & the upper age limit of 35 years are eligible.
The candidate should send their Application form along with the copies of self-attested documents to the Address given below on or before 22nd January 2021.More details of steps to Apply, Selection process, Educational Qualification, Experience, salary details and other details are given below. Visit tancem.com for more updates.
TANCEM Recruitment notification 2021- Details:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Cements Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Personal Assistant, Junior Assistant, Time Keeper, Driver|
|Educational Qualification||10th Pass/ Any Degree/ B.Com/ BBA/ Equivalent from a recognized university.|
|Total Vacancies||19 Posts|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
|Starting Date to Apply||06.01.2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||22.01.2021|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TANCEM job Vacancy Details and Salary Details:
|Name of Post||Vacancy Details||Pay scale|
TANCEM Recruitment Educational Qualification 2021:
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification||Experience|
|Personal Assistant||Any degree with stenography and typewriting English & Tamil (Higher) with knowledge in Computer operations||Previous experience is desirable|
|Junior Assistant||Any degree with knowledge in computer operations||Previous experience is desirable|
|Junior Assistant (EDP)||Any degree with minimum 6 months diploma in Computer Science||Previous experience is desirable|
|Junior Assistant (Finance)||B.Com/BBA with knowledge in computer operations||Previous experience is desirable|
|Time Keeper||Any degree having typing / soft skills||Previous experience is desirable|
|Driver||10th passed having valid LMV driving license.||2 years as driver|
TANCEM Selection Procedure 2021:
- Candidates short listed based on the fulfilling eligible criteria will be called for an interview to be conducted by the Corporation at Chennai. Any request regarding change of the date of interview will not be entertained under any circumstances. However, the Corporation reserves the right to change the date/venue/time/centre etc., at interview due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The Selection Committee shall conduct the interview and award marks to the candidates based on their performance in the interview.
- While appearing for the interview, the candidate should produce all the required and valid original certificates/documents prescribed below. Failure to do so will result in the candidate not being allowed to take the interview. The Corporation takes no responsibility to receive/collect any certificate documents sent separately.
- Candidates called for attending the personal interview are not eligible for reimbursement of TA/DA.
List of Original Documents to be produced at the time of interview (as applicable):
- Interview Call letter in original and one copy of the same.
- Proof of Date of Birth(Birth Certificate issued by the competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/X std. with DOB)
- Photo Identity Proof( with the photo of the candidate clearly visible) issued by the Competent Authority viz., Aadhar Card, Passport, Electors Photo Id Card, PAN Card etc.
- Mark-sheets & Certificate for SSLC/HSC/Graduation or qualifying degree examination etc.
- Permanent Community Certificate in electronic form/digitally signed E-certificate issued by the competent authority as stipulated by the Government of Tamil Nadu in the case of SC/SCA/ST/MBC&DC/BC/BC(OBCM) category candidates.
- Candidates serving in Government/Quasi Govt. offices/Public Sector Undertakings (including nationalised banks and financial institutions) are required to produce a No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of attending the interview, if called for.
- Experience Certificate.
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
- If a candidate has registered his/her name with the Employment Exchange, registration details should be furnished.
Steps to download TANCEM recruitment Application Form 2021:
- Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Cements at www.tancem.com.
- Click on Career and find the advertisement for Jr. Assistant & Other posts.
- Open the notification and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill it correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date.
Candidates should send their filled in applications along with the copies of self-attested documents/testimonials in a cover with superscription of “Application for the Post of……..”to the following address by
The General Manager (Mktg./Admn.)
Tamil Nadu Cements Corporation Limited,
LLA Buildings, 2nd Floor, No.735, Anna Salai,
Chennai 600 002.
DOWNOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE