SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Post job Vacancy 2021| Multi-Tasking Staff Posts| Last Date: 21.03.2021| Apply online SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Notification at ssc.nic.in.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021: Staff Selection Commission has released Official notification for Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Posts to fill Various Vacancies. The Candidate with Minimum 10th qualifications is eligible to apply for SSC MTS Job Vacancy. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job notification on before March 21st March 2021. SSC MTS will conduct Computer Based Examination (Tier-1) on 01.07.2021 to 20.07.2021 and Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper) on 21.11.2021.
The selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. More details of steps to apply, Selection Process, Application fees and other details are given below. Visit ssc.nic.in for more updates.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021:
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Examination Name||Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff|
|Educational Qualification||Candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Mode of Payment||Offline or Online|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II)|
|Pay Scale||Pay Level- 1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission|
|Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||01.07.2021 to 20.07.2021|
|Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)||21.11.2021|
|Age Limit||18 to 27 years|
|Starting date of Online Application||05.02.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||21.03.2021|
SSC MTS Age Relaxation:
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|Women candidates/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX- Serviceman||Nil|
|Payment Mode||Last date|
|Online fee Payment||23.03.2021|
|Generation of Offline Challan||25.03.2021|
|Payment through Challan||29.03.2021|
Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC MTS Paper-I Syllabus:
|English Language||General Intelligence and Reasoning||Numerical Aptitude||General Awareness|
|similarities and differences
|space visualization||Computation of Whole Numbers||History
|Sentence Structure||problem solving
|Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers||Culture
|Fundamental arithmetical operations||Geography
|correct usage etc||decision making
|Ratio and Proportion
|General Polity including Indian Constitution, Scientific Research etc.|
|relationship concepts||Profit and Loss|
|arithmetical number series||use of Tables and Graphs|
|non-verbal series etc.
|abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship||Time and
|arithmetical computation and other analytical functions||Ratio and Time|
|Time and Work etc.|
- The Paper will be set in Hindi, English and in other languages mentioned in the Schedule-VIII of the Constitution to test basic language skills commensurate with the educational qualification prescribed for the post.
- Candidates will be required to write one short essay/ letter.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern (Paper 1):
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time||Medium of Exam|
|General English||25||25||1 hour and 30 minutes||English|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||English and Hindi|
|Numerical Aptitude||25||25||English and Hindi|
|General Awareness||25||25||English and Hindi|
- Paper 1 is an objective type.
- It will be conducted in online mode.
- There will be 100 questions.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC MTS Paper 2 Exam Pattern:
|Short Essay/Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th
schedule of the Constitution
Steps to Apply for Staff Selection Commission MTS Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the Register Now link for new user.
- Then Registration number and password will be generated.
- If the Candidate already has User I’D and Password, Login and Proceed to Apply.
- Enter the required details.
- Fill all details such as educational qualification, preferences of exam centres, category, etc.
- Upload scanned images of photo, signature and other required documents.
- Verify the details provided in the online form
- Click on the Submit button
- Pay the application fees either online or offline, if required.
- Download and Take Printout for further references.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: HERE