SCERT ODISHA Admit Card 2020 | Download SCERT Hall ticket @ samsodisha.gov.in
SCERT Odisha Admit Card 2020 has been released by the authority of State Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT) Odisha and directorate of teacher education on its official website @ samsodisha.gov.in. The candidate can download their Admit card for B.Ed, M.Ed, D.EI.Ed, B.H.Ed, B.P.Ed, and M.Phil through online mode at their official site. To download the Applicant/Candidate need to enter registration number, mobile number and date of birth in the link provided.
The expected dates of examination are from 03 November to 13 November 2020. The candidates need to report at the examination/test center as per the shift and reported timings as mentioned in their admit card. The Candidate must carry any one of the Identity Card as a proof along with the applicant/candidate Admit Card for the verification purpose to the examination center.
STATE COUNCIL OF EDUCATION RESEARCH AND TRAINING (SCERT) ODISHA HALL TICKET 2020
|Name of the board||(SCERT) Odisha and directorate of teacher education|
|Name of the exam||SAMS Odisha B.Ed, M.Ed, D.EI.Ed, B.H.Ed, B.P.Ed, and M.Phil|
|Exam Start and End date||03/11/2020 to 13/11/2020|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Admit Card release date||24/10/2020|
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR SCERT ODISHA ENTRANCE EXAM 2020
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
After Downloading the SCERT Odisha Hall ticket the Candidate must ensure the following information are present. If they found any mistakes they may contact the helpline/support team.
DETAILS PRESENT ON SCERT ODISHA ADMIT CARD 2020
- Applicant Name
- Mother Name
- Father Name
- Exam Name
- Date of Exam and Timings
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Address Of Exam Centre
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Signature of the Board Counsellor
- Reporting time to Exam Hall
HOW TO DOWNLOAD SCERT ODISHA ADMIT CARD 2020?
- Visit the Official website of SAMS Odisha @samsodisha.gov.in.
- Home Page will open on the screen.
- Click “Teacher Education and SCERT Admit Card” 2020 link in the home Page.
- Enter all the login details in the space given and submit it.
- SCERT Odisha Admit Card 2020 will open in new window.
- Take a print out and Carry to Examination centre.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE