SBI Apprentice recruitment 2020 Notification | 3 Years of Apprenticeship| Last Date: 10.12.2020| Apply at Sbi.co.in.
SBI Apprentice recruitment 2020: The State Bank of India (SBI) has invited online applications from Indian Citizens for the Posts of Apprenticeship to fill 8500 Vacancies from 19th November 2020. The Interested and Eligible Applicants can apply for this job recruitment via online on or before 10th December 2020. The SBI officials will conduct online exam for Apprentice in the month of January 2021. There will be no interview and candidates who qualify the online exam will appear for a local language test.
The Candidates selected in the written test and local language test will undergo a training of one year. The duration of the apprenticeship is 3 years. The selected apprentices should be willing to qualify in the examinations of IIBF (JAIIB/CAIIB) during 3 years of apprenticeship engagement in the Bank. The Candidates can visit sbi.co.in for more details or refer the direct link given below.
SBI apprentice recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of the Posts||Apprenticeship|
|Total Vacancies||8,500 Posts|
|Age Limit||20-28 years (as on October 31, 2020)|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute|
|Starting Date of Apply||20th November 2020-10th December 2020|
|Date of Exam||January, 2021|
|Admit Card release Date||last week of December 2020|
|Mode of Payment||Online (debit card/credit card /internet banking)|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Test of Local Language|
|Job Location||Various states|
State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2020 Fees Details:
- On successful completion of transaction, e-receipt and application form with fee details will be generated.
- Printout of Application Form is not to be sent to SBI.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, the candidate can register again and make payment online.
SBI Apprentice 2020 Vacancy Details:
The Candidate can refer below for category wise vacancy details.
|State / UT||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total|
SBI Apprentice Job notification 2020 Selection Process:
The Candidate will be selected based on the basis of online written test and test of local language.
Online written test:
|Name of Test||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 mins|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 mins|
|General English||25||25||15 mins|
|General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 mins|
- Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above.
- The questions will be in bilingual i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment Stipend/ Benefits 2020:
- Rs.15000/- per month during 1st year.
- Rs.16500/- per month during 2nd year.
- Rs.19000/- per month during 3rd year.
Documents required for Registration and document verification process:
- Scanned copy of a photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Mobile number
- Email id
Documents needed at the time of document verification process:
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Educational certificates
- Aadhaar card (except for North Eastern state’s candidates)
Steps to Register online SBI Apprentice 2020 Vacancy:
- Visit the SBI official website at Sbi.co.in.
- Click on the careers tab.
- Click on Current Openings under Join SBI tab.
- Click on Engagement of apprentices in SBI under the apprentices act, 1961.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Click on New Registration link.
- Upload a scanned copy of photograph, signature and other relevant documents.
- Click on Validate your details.
- Preview and accept the declaration by clicking on the checkbox.
- Click on Final Submit and take a print out of the application form.
Important instructions for the candidates:
- The Candidate should not have undergone Apprenticeship either in SBI or in any other organisation earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the apprenticeship Act 1961 as amended.
- Candidates who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of the educational qualifications, shall not be eligible for being engaged as Apprentices.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited.
- Candidates are advised to keep their registered e-mail ID/mobile active for receiving advices, viz. call letters/advices etc.
- In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- All candidates (except those belonging to North Eastern states where an alternate ID proof will do) should produce Aadhaar number before engagement, i.e. contract signing for doing apprenticeship training.
In case of any problem in filling up the form, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM only on working days) or lodge his/her query on http://cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates are advised not to forget to mention ‘Engagement of Apprentice in SBI’ in the subject of the email.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: HERE