SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021| SBI Apprentice Exam Hall Ticket Download | Exam Date: January 2021 (Expected)| State Bank of India (SBI) Apprentice Call Letter @ sbi.co.in.
SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021: State Bank of India will release Admit card for Apprentice 2020-21 of 8500 Vacancies. The candidate those who have applied for SBI Apprentice Posts can download the admit card using the official website or through the direct link given below. The officials will conduct exam on January 2021 (Tentative).
The candidate will be selected based on Written Test and Test of Local Language. More details of Merit list, Result date, Interview date and other details will be updated in the official website. Visit www.sbi.co.in for more details.
SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021- Details:
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Exam||Apprentice 2020-21|
|Number of Vacancies||8500 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Test of Local Language|
|Admit Card Release Date||January 2021 (Tentative)|
|Exam Date||January 2021 (Expected)|
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern 2021:
|Name of the Test||No. of. Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||25||25||15 Minutes|
|General English||25||25||15 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
- The online written test consists of objective type multiple choice questions.
- Language of the Examination will be in English and Hindi.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
How to Download SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021:
- Visit the official website of State Bank of India at www.sbi.co.in/careers or bank.sbi/careers.
- Click on current openings in a homepage.
- Click on call letter for SBI Apprentice online written Exam 2020-21.
- Enter the Registration number & Password/ Date of Birth and click on submit button.
- Download and take print out of the Admit Card for Examination centre.
Details Mentioned on SBI Admit Card 2021:
After downloading the candidate must check whether the following details are available.
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Father
- Registration Number
- Photograph & Signature
- Date of Birth of Candidate
- Seat Number
- Roll Number
- Examination Date
- Authority Name
- Centre Code & Name
- Test Instructions
Documents Needed for SBI Exam 2021:
Along with SBI Admit Card the candidate must bring the following documents as a proof.
- Voter Card
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- School/College I-Card
- Driving License
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE