Sambalpur District Court Recruitment 2021| Jr. Typist, Steno & Other Posts| Last Date: 09.07.2021| Download Sambalpur Court Application form at districts.ecourts.gov.in.
Sambalpur District Court Recruitment 2021: Sambalpur District Court has released official notification for the posts of Junior Clerk Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade III of 40 Vacancies. The candidates completed Intermediate(10+2) from any recognized university are eligible to apply. The officials will recruit the candidates on the basis of Written Exam, Shorthand and followed by Typewriting Test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job notification either through the official website or through the direct link given below.
Interested and eligible candidates should send their documents and self-attested copies of certificates duly signed by the candidates by Registered Post / Speed Post to The Office of the District Judge, Sambalpur or through the E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 09.07.2021. More details of steps to apply, selection process, salary details and other details are given below. Visit districts.ecourts.gov.in for more updates.
Sambalpur District Court Recruitment 2021- Details:
|Name of the Organization||Office District Judge, Sambalpur|
|Name of the Post||Junior Clerk Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade III|
|No. of Posts||40 Posts|
|Notification release Date||07th June 2021|
|Last Date to submit the Application||9th July 2021|
|Age Limit||18 to 32 Years|
|Mode of Apply||Offline (registered post/ speed post)/ Online (e-mail) mode
|Job Location||Sambalpur, Odisha|
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates must have passed the +2 Class Examination conducted by the Council constituted under section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council/ Board or University.
- Must have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute.
- Should be able to speak, read and write Odia and has passed a test in Odia equivalent to M.E. Standard.
For the post of Stenographer Grade-III:
- Should have possessed a minimum speed of 80 words in Shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting, in English per minute.
For the post of Junior Typist:
- Should have possessed a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in Typewriting in English
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Junior Typist||Rs. 19,900/- – Rs. 63,200/- PM|
|Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist||Rs. 19,900/- – Rs. 63,200/- PM|
|Stenographer Grade-III||Rs. 25,500/- – Rs. 81,100/- PM|
|For SC & ST Candidates||NIL|
|For Other Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
Mode of Payment:
Treasury Challan under the Head “0070-Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services & Service Fees-9904650-Law Department-9916730-Examination Fees for Recruitment conducted by the Orissa District and Subordinate Courts”.
Steps to apply for Sambalpur District Court Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of Office District Judge Sambalpur at districts.ecourts.gov.in.
- Open the notification and check eligibility criteria.
- Download official notification and application form.
- Fill all the details correctly.
- Pay the Application fees, if required.
- Send the application form to the correct mail/ office address.
- Take Printout of the filled Application form for further use.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE