Rajasthan Stenographer Admit Card 2021| Stenographer| Exam Date: 21.03.2021| Download Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Service Selection Board Steno Exam Admit Card 2021 at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
RSMSSB Steno Exam Admit Card 2021: Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) will release Admit card for the posts of Stenographer of 1085 posts on 1st Week Of March 2021 (Tentative). The officials of RSMSSB will conduct exam on 21st March 2021. The candidate will be selected based on Written Exam (Phase – I) Typing & Stenography Test (Phase – II). Without Admit Card candidates will not be allowed to write Examination.
The Candidate can download the Admit Card either through the official website or through the direct link given below. More details of steps to download, selection process, Exam Pattern and other details are given below. The selected candidates will be appointed at Rajasthan. Visit rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in for more updates.
RSMSSB Steno Exam Admit Card 2021- Details:
|Name of the organization||Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Name of the Posts||Stenographer|
|No of Posts||1085 Posts|
|Exam Date||21st March 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||1st Week Of March 2021 (Tentative)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam (Phase – I) Typing & Stenography Test (Phase – II)|
Details Present on Rajasthan Stenographer Admit Card 2021:
- Name of the Candidate
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
Documents needed for RSMSSB Stenographer Exam 2021:
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- College ID
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
Stenographer Written Exam Pattern:
|Objective Type||Part-I||General Knowledge||100||3 Hours|
|Part-II||General Hindi||100||3 Hours|
Stenographer Typing Exam Pattern:
|Part-I||English Typing Test (Shorthand)||100||10|
|Computer Typing Test (in English)||60|
|Part-II||Hindi Typing Test (Shorthand)||100||10|
|Computer Typing Test (in Hindi)||70|
Written Exam (Phase – I) Exam Pattern:
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Question Paper Will Consist of 150 Questions.
- Paper 1 will be of General Knowledge, Daily Science and General Knowledge of Rajasthan.
- Paper 2 will be of General Hindi & English.
- Each Part will be of 03 Hours with 100 Marks.
- There will be no Negative Marking.
Steps to Download RSMSSB Stenographer Hall Ticket 2021:
- Visit the official site of RSMSSB at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on RSMSSB Steno Admit Card Download link.
- Enter the login details and submit it.
- RSMSSB Steno Admit Card 2021 will be displayed.
- Download and take a print out of the Admit Card for the exam.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE