RBI Office Attendant 2021 Notification| Office Attendant| Last Date: 15.03.2021| RBI Office Attendant Vacancy 2021| Apply online RBI OA recruitment 2021 @ rbi.org.in.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank of India has released official notification for the posts of Office Attendant of 841 vacancies. The Candidates passed SSLC from a recognized board of that State/ UT/ Central Government can apply for this job notification. The Candidates will be selected based on Online Test/ Language Proficiency Test.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job notification on or before 15 March 2021. The successful candidates from the online test will be intimated on Bank’s website for submission of requisite documents to the Regional Office, within a period of ten / fifteen days and no email / SMS in this regard will be sent to them.
The candidates provisionally selected from the Online Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). More details of steps to apply, selection process, exam pattern and other details are given below. Visit rbi.org.in for more updates.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021- Details:
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Office Attendant|
|Total Vacancy||841 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 10940 to Rs. 23700/-|
|Age Limit||18 years to 25 years|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Starting Date to Submit the Application||24.02.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||15.03.2021|
RBI Vacancy Details:
|OBC/EWS/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges)||Rs. 450/-|
|SC/ST/PwBD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)||Rs. 50/-|
|SC/ST||By 5 years, i.e. up to 30 years|
|OBC||By 3 years, i.e. up to 28 years|
|PwBD||By 10 years (GEN/EWS) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to a maximum of 50 years|
|Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married||By 10 years|
|Candidates having work experience in the Reserve Bank of India||To the extent of no. of years of such experience, subject to a maximum of 3 years|
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Reasoning||30||30||1 hour and 30 minutes|
- The exam will be conducted in online mode and there will 120 objective-type questions of 120 marks.
- The medium of the Question Paper will be English & Hindi (Except General English Part).
- There will be negative marking for wrong answer in the Online Test.
- 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Steps to Apply Online For RBI Attendant Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of Reserve Bank of India at rbi.org.in.
- Click on the Recruitment Advertisement.
- Read the notification and check eligibility.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Log in with the Registration number and Password and other details.
- Fill up all the details and submit.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature, left-hand thumb impression, and a handwritten declaration.
- Pay the Application fees, if required.
- Take Printout of the Application for further use.
DONWLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: HERE