Punjab Waqf board recruitment 2020 | Data Entry Operator (DEO) Vacancies | Walk-In interview @ waqf.punjab.gov.in
Punjab waqf board (PWB) has invited applications for the recruitment of post of Data Entry Operator (DEO). The interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in test of typing speed and accuracy for ten posts of DEO on fixed salary of Rs. 11,000/- per month for a period of three months with further possible extension.
Punjab waqf board (PWB) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Data Entry Operator. Selection list shall be based on the speed (Words per minute) subject to minimum accuracy of 90%. All the additional and new information will be updated on the official website @ www.waqf.punjab.gov.in.
Punjab waqf board recruitment 2020 full details:
|Name of the organization||Punjab waqf/wakf board (PWB)|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|No of Posts||10 Posts|
|Eligibility Criteria||Graduate with one-year diploma in Computer application from a recognized university / institute with 2 year’s experience.|
|Typing speed||More than 30 WPM with at least 90% accuracy|
|Salary||Rs. 11,000/-Per Month|
|Age Limit||21 to 37 years on 31.10.2020|
Important Points to be Noted:
- Candidate fulfilling the basic qualification will be allowed to appear in typing speed test on 10.11.2020 at 11:00 am.
- Candidate with higher speed will be selected based on the merit. In case of a tie, candidate senior in age shall be selected.
- The Allotment of Candidates is purely temporary on contractual basis, initially for the period of three months which can be renewed further based on the requirement and on satisfactory performance of the Candidate.
- Board may at its discretion and as per its need, extend the contract but in no case shall contract be extended for a period of more than 3 months at a time.
- Further the candidate shall claim no right to extension, in case the services are not further required by board.
- Selected candidates shall be entitled 2 casual leaves in a quarter. Any absence beyond permissible leave shall be treated as leave without pay.
- Any change in the program shall be intimated on the website @ www.waqf.punjab.gov.in only.
Steps to Apply for Punjab waqf board recruitment 2020:
Interested candidates should bring self-attested Xerox copies Educational Certificates, Bio-Data and a valid ID proof at office of the Punjab Waqf Board, SCO 1062-63 Sector 22-B, Chandigarh on 03/11/2020 at 11 am.
Head Office, Punjab Waqf Board, SCO, 1062-63, Sector 22-B, Chandigarh.
Don’t wait until it’s too late, you might not get another chance.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION : HERE