PNRD Assam Recruitment 2021| GRS, Block GIS Coordinator, Block NRM Expert & Other Posts| Last Date: 16.02.2021| Download PNRD Assam job Notification at rural.assam.gov.in.
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2021: Panchayat & Rural Development, Assam (PNRD) has released official notification for the posts of Block GIS Coordinator, Block NRM Expert, Block Livelihood Expert, MIS Officer, Computer Assistant, Account Assistant, Gram Rozar Sahayak, Assistant District Program Manager, Block Program Manager & Gram Panchayat Coordinator to fill 1324 contractual vacancy under various programmes in the office of the Commissioner, Panchayat & Rural Development, Assam. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job vacancy either through the official website or through the direct link given below. The Eligible candidate can apply for this vacancy on or before 16th February 2021.
The officials of PNRD will recruit the candidates on the basis of Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test & Personal Interview. More details of steps to apply, selection process, Exam Pattern, Salary Details and other details are given below. Visit rural.assam.gov.in. for more updates.
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2021- Details:
|Name of the Organization||Commissioner, Panchayat and Rural Development, Assam|
|Name of the Posts||Block GIS Coordinator, Block NRM Expert, Block Livelihood Expert, MIS Officer, Computer Assistant, Account Assistant, Gram Rozar Sahayak, Assistant District Program Manager, Block Program Manager & Gram Panchayat Coordinator|
|Total Vacancy||1324 Posts|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||02.02.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||16.02.2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test & Personal Interview|
PNRD Vacancy 2021 Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Post||Total||Educational Qualification|
|Block GIS Coordinator||18||
|Block NRM Expert||37||B. Tech in civil Engineering/Agriculture Engineering/Diploma in civil Engineering|
|Block Livelihood Expert||37||Masters in Agricultural Economics/Horticulture/Agroforestry /Agronomy/Forestry|
|Gram Rozgar Sahayak||723||
|Asst District Program Manager||09||
|Block Program Manager||137||
|Gram Panchayat Coordinator||291||
PNRD Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Block GIS Coordinator||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Block NRM Expert||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Block Livelihood Expert||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Mis Officer||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Computer Asst||Rs. 11,250/-|
|Accounts Asst||Rs. 11,250/-|
|Gram Rozgar Sahayak||Rs. 11,250/-|
|Asst District Program Manager||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Block Program Manager||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Gram Panchayat Coordinator||Rs. 11,250/-|
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Block GIS Coordinator||25-40|
|Block NRM Expert||25-40|
|Block Livelihood Expert||25-40|
|Gram Rozgar Sahayak||25-40|
|Asst District Program Manager||30-40|
|Block Program Manager||25-40|
|Gram Panchayat Coordinator||25-40|
PNRD Age Relaxation:
|SC/ST candidates||5 Years|
|OBC/MOBC candidates||3 years|
|PH candidates||10 years|
PNRD Exam Pattern:
- The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based.
The questions will be set in five parts –
- Domain Knowledge
- Computer proficiency
- Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension
- History and Culture of Assam and India and
- General Knowledge.
- There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 mark.
- There will be negative marking of 1/2 mark for each wrong answer.
- Duration of the test will be of 2 hours.
Documents to be uploaded with PNRD Online Application:
- Admit Card of HSLC or equivalent examination for proof of age.
- ID Proof (PAN card, Voter ID, Driving License etc.)
- Certificate, Mark-sheet of Minimum Educational Qualification for the Post concerned.
- The certificate on computer proficiency for the posts of Computer Assistant.
- The certificate on computer proficiency, the certificate of knowledge and proficiency in Accounts keeping with Tally latest version is also required for the post of Account Assistant.
- The certificate of Diploma in Computer Application for the posts of Gram Panchayat Co-ordinator.
- In case of candidates having Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent from any Govt. registered / UGC recognized / accredited Universities / Institutions, may also upload separate Diploma certificate in computer, if any.
- Certificate of caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC, SC, ST (P) & ST(H).
- Disability Certificate from competent authority if applying for such category.
- EWS certificate from Competent Authority.
Steps to apply online PNRD Assam Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of PNRD at sird.assam.gov.in.
- Click on Recruitment & career.
- Click on the advertisement Online applications are invited for 1324 numbers of contractual position under various programmes in the office of the Commissioner, Panchayat &Rural Development, Assam.
- Open and Read the notification and check Eligibility.
- Click apply online link.
- Enter the details correctly.
- Click submit button.
- Take the print of the application form for further use.
- Candidates must be Indian Citizen, permanent resident of Assam.
- Candidates willing to apply for more than one position shall have to submit separate application for each position.
For any queries regarding online filling up of application, contact through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: HERE