Passport Officer Recruitment 2021| Passport Officer(PO) & Deputy Passport Officer(DPO) Posts| Last Date: 28.02.2021| Download Passport Jobs Application form @ www.portal2.passportindia.gov.in.
Passport Officer Recruitment 2021: The Government of India and Ministry of External Affairs invites offline Application for the posts of Passport Officer & Deputy Passport Officer of 16 Posts. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job notification either through the official website or through the direct link given below. The Candidates who are eligible for the above posts submit the Application Form on or before 28.02.2021 (60 Days from the Date of Advertisement).
The Candidate holding analogous posts on regular basis in parent cadre or department can apply for this job notification. The candidates will be selected based on interview process. More details of steps to download, selection process, Qualification and other details are given below. Visit mea.gov.in for more updates.
Passport Officer Recruitment 2021- Details:
|Name of the Organization||Central Passport Organization / Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Cadre Cell|
|Name of the Post||Passport Officer & Deputy Passport Officer|
|Total Vacancy||16 Posts|
|Age Limit||18 to 56 Years|
|Job Location||Bengaluru [Karnataka], Chennai [Tamilnadu], Ghaziabad [UP], Cochin [Kerala], Delhi, Guwahati [Assam], Jaipur [Rajasthan], Kozhikode [Kerala], Lucknow [UP], Kolkata [WB], Mumbai [Maharashtra], Madurai [TN], Nagpur [Maharashtra], Pune [Maharashtra], Ranchi [Chhattisgarh] & Visakhapatnam [AP].|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Selection Process||Interview Basis|
|Starting date of Application||31.12.2020|
|Last date of Application||28.02.2021|
|Official website||mea.gov.in/ www.portal2.passportindia.gov.in|
Passport officer vacancy details and pay scale 2021:
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Monthly salary|
|Deputy Passport Officer||13||Rs.67700-208700|
Steps to apply MEA Recruitment 2021 notification:
- Visit the official website of Ministry of External Affairs(MEA) at mea.gov.in.
- Click on the advertisement of Vacancy Circular for the post of PO and DPO in Central Passport Organization on deputation basis.
- Open the Notification and check Eligibility.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Name of the Station, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details &, other details.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the Appropriate address before the last date.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE