OSSC Lab Assistant cum Storekeeper Admit Card 2020| Exam Date: December 2020 (Expected) | OSSC Lab Assistant Exam Admit Card 2020 @ ossc.gov.in.
OSSC Lab Assistant Admit Card 2020: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) will release Admit Card in the Month of December 2020 (Expected). The Candidate can download the Admit card at official website of OSSC. The officials will conduct Exam in the month of December 2020 (Tentatively). The total number of vacancies allotted for the post vacancies was 294 Posts.
The candidate can download the OSSC Lab Assistant, Storekeeper Call Letter 2020 in the official website www.ossc.gov.in. After downloading the Admit Card, if the candidate found any mistakes he/she can contact the higher officials for re-issuance.
OSSC Lab Assistant Exam Admit Card 2020-Details:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Laboratory Assistant cum Storekeeper|
|No. of. Vacancy||294 Posts|
|Exam Date||December 2020 (Expected)|
|Admit Card Release Date||December 2020 (Tentative)|
Required Documents for OSSC Lab Assistant cum Storekeeper Exam 2020:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
Steps to Download Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Lab Assistant Admit card 2020:
- Visit the official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission @ ossc.gov.in.
- Click on what is new section.
- Search for the OSSC Lab Assistant cum Storekeeper Admit Card 2020 link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the login details like User ID, Password.
- Click on Login.
- OSSC Laboratory Assistant cum Storekeeper Admit Card will be displayed.
- Download and take print out of the Admit Card for further use.
Details Present on Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Admit Card 2020:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Name of the Post
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
- Time Duration of the Exam
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE