NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2021| Volunteer Vacancy | Last Date: 20.02.2021| NYKS Volunteer Notification 2021| Apply online @ www.nyks.nic.in.
NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2021: Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) has released the official notification for the post of National Youth Volunteers to fill 13206 vacancies. The Candidate with 10th qualification can apply for National Youth Volunteers notification 2021. The Eligible candidates can apply for the job Vacancy on or before 20 February 2021. The Candidates will be selected based on written exam/ Personal Interview followed by Document Verification. The Candidate should have proper Aadhaar card, Email I’d and mobile number for further correspondence.
Candidates who are selected as a National Youth Volunteer will receive a monthly honorarium of Rs. 5000-10000/-. The applicant are required to bring the filled in application form along with all relevant documents in original as well as photocopy and two recent passport size photographs at the time of interview, if shortlisted. Information regarding interview for selection will be informed by email or SMS. More details of vacancy details, age limit, salary details and other details are given below. Visit nyks.nic.in for more updates.
NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2021- Details:
|Name of the Organization||Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan|
|Name of the Job||National Youth Volunteers (NYVs)|
|Educational Qualification||Should pass 10th std from recognized board.|
|Total Vacancy||13206 Posts|
|Volunteer Salary||Rs. 5000-10000/-|
|Age Limit||18 to 29 years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Mode of Application||Online or Offline mode|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||05.02.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||20.02.2021|
|Declaration of Result||15.03.2021|
|Selection process||Written exam/ Personal Interview/ Document Verification|
Steps to apply online NYKS Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of NYKS at nyks.nic.in.
- Click on the Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu link.
- Read the Notification and check eligibility criteria.
- Click on Online Apply/ Registration link.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Verify the details and submit it.
- Make the payment, if required.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of application form for future reference.
- The Candidate applying via offline mode can download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the Corresponding address before the last date ends.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: HERE