NPCIL Recruitment 2020 Notification | Apply online 206 Vacancies | @ npcilcareers.co.in
NPCIL Recruitment 2020: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has invites online applications for recruitment of Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Steno, Sub Officer, Assistant, Fireman and Driver posts. The Online registration will commence from 3rd November to 24th November. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online at official website at www.npcilcareers.co.in.
According to Official Notification there are 206 Vacancies. Out of the 206 vacancies, 176 are for Category-I Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant ST/SA, Diploma Holders in Engineering, Science Graduates and Scientific Assistant B, and Scientific Assistant C. The remaining 30 vacancies are available for candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in science or commerce with minimum 50% marks, HSC (10+2) in Science with chemistry or equivalent, and so on. NPCIL Rawatbhata Recruitment 2020 apply online and NPCIL notification 2020 pdf is available @ www.npcilcareers.co.in . The Candidate/Applicants have to pay required fee via online mode (if applicable). The Candidate can visit the official website for more information. Keep visit this site for more upcoming job alert notifications
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|No of Posts||206|
|Educational Qualification||Any Degree/B.Sc/B.Com/Diploma/12th|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No. RR Site/HRM/01/2020|
|Pay Scale||Rs.16,000 – 44,900/month|
|Age Limit Posts Wise||
|Name of the Posts||Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Steno, Sub Officer, Assistant, Fireman and Driver posts|
|Location||Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site|
|Selection Process||Written test/Interview|
|Application Start and End Date||3rd November at 10 am to 24th November at 4 PM|
Important Note for the Candidate:
The Candidate who wish to apply for Category-1 must satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- Diploma with not less than 60% marks in mechanical, electrical, instrumentation or electronics engineering.
- BSc with a minimum of 60% marks. BSc should be with Physics as principal and chemistry, mathematics, statistics, electronics and computer science as a subsidiary or with physics, chemistry and mathematics as subjects with equal weightage.
- BSc with a minimum of 60% marks. BSc should be with chemistry as principal and physics, mathematics, statistics, electronics and computer science as a subsidiary or with physics, chemistry and mathematics as subjects with equal weightage.
- Diploma with not less than 60% marks in civil engineering.
- Diploma with not less than 60% marks in civil, electrical, mechanical, instrumentation or electronics engineering.
How to Apply online NPCIL Recruitment 2020 Notification?
- Go to official website npcilcareers.co.in.
- Find the advertisement showing Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Steno, Sub Officer, Assistant, Fireman and Driver posts and other posts click on the advertisement.
- Read the Notification and check Eligibility.
- Find the apply online link and then click on the link.
- The Candidate have to register first, if they are new user.
- Otherwise they can login to account and then apply.
- Enter you details correctly in the appropriate page.
- Make the payment if applicable.
- Finally click submit button.
- Take the print of the application form.
Apply Online DIRECT LINK : HERE
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION : HERE