NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Hall ticket 2020 | Download GET Exam Admit Card & Exam date Schedule @ nlcindia.com.
NLC GET Admit Card: Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) Limited, India will announce the Admit Card on the official website on 05 November 2020 on its official website. The Candidate those who have applied for the graduate executive trainee (GET) post can download their hall ticket from the official website @ nlcindia.com.
The NLC Exam authority has announced a total of 259 vacancies for the Applicants. Only the Candidate with Admit Card will be allowed to write examination, if they doesn’t bring their application form the invigilator will not authorize the applicant to appear in the exam. In case of error, the Candidates can report through the details given below.
NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Hall Ticket 2020 details:
|Name of the Board||Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC)|
|Name of the Exam||Graduate Executive Trainees(GET)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||259 Posts|
|Date of Examination||17th, 24th, 25th November 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||5th November 2020|
|Selection Process||Computer based Online test (CBT)/ interview/Document Verification|
|Region||Anywhere in India|
Along with Admit Card the Aspirants must bring the following documents:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card/Smart Card
- Voter Identity
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Identity Proof approved by Gazette Officer
- Employee Identity Proof provided by Organization
- College Identity by recognized by University or College
Procedure to Download NLC Hall Ticket 2020:
The candidates can follow the below steps to check and download the NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Admit Card 2020.
- Open the official website of Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) @ nlcindia.com.
- On the home page Click on the “Career” section.
- Click on the NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Admit Card 2020 link.
- Enter the application number and date of birth as login credentials.
- NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Hall Ticket 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Download it and carry for Examination Centre.
NLC GET hall ticket 2020 contains very important information regarding examination. If the Candidate found any mistakes in the Hall ticket he/she can report the issues to the higher Authority. The details that are mentioned in the Admit Card are as follows:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’ Name/ Mother’s Name
- Photograph and Sign of the Applicant
- Roll Number of Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Examination Name
- Full Address of Exam Centre
- Code of Exam Centre
- Date and Timing of the Exam
- Duration of Test
- Exam Venue Name
- Space for the signature of Invigilator
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Day
NLC Contact Details:
Address: First Floor, No.8, Mayor Sathyamurthy Road, FSD, Egmore Complex of FCI, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK : HERE
DOWNLOAD EXAM NOTICE: HERE