NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2020 | Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jobs | 93 Non Teaching vacancy apply online | @ www.nitj.ac.in
NIT Jalandhar Recruitment: Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT) Jalandhar has released online Applications from Indian Nationals for the recruitment to non-teaching posts for Technical Assistant, SAS Assistant, JE, Technician, Senior Technician, junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Senior Stenographer & office Attendant. National Institute of Technology Jalandhar (NITJ) recruitment 2020 notification is announced for 93 vacancies and post wise vacancy details are available at www.nitj.ac.in.
NITJ will conduct Written /Short Hand/ Typing/ Physical Test for selection of suitable candidates. Interested candidates can apply online on or before 30 November 2020. Candidates should have passed 10th/12th Class, B.E/B. Tech, Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution. Online payment can be done via (debit/credit card/net banking). For further details the candidates/Applicants can visit the official website of www.nitj.ac.in.
NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the Organization||
Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT)
|Job Name||Technical Assistant, SAS Assistant, JE, Technician, Senior Technician, Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Senior Stenographer & Office Attendant|
|Job Location||Jalandhar (Punjab)|
|Start Date and End Date||01.11.2020 & 30.11.2020|
|Fees Details||UR/OBC/EWS candidates- Rs.500
SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates- No fee
|Selection Process||Written /Short Hand/ Typing/ Physical Test|
|Technical Assistant, SAS Assistant Junior Engineer||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
|Technician, Assistant||Rs. 21700-69100/|
|Office Attendant||Rs. 18000-56900/-|
- Technical Assistant – B.E/B.Tech/MCA in relevant subject from a recognized University or Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with an excellent academic record or Bachelor’s Degree in Science from a recognized University or Master’s Degree in Science from a recognized University.
- SAS Assistant – Bachelors in Physical Education from a recognized University or Institution.
- Junior Engineer – B.E./B.Tech in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering with an excellent academic record.
- Library and Information Assistant – Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Arts/Commerce from a recognized University.
- Senior Technician – 12th with 60% Marks from a recognized Board.
- Candidates age limit should be between 27 years to 33 years.
- If the Authority found any of the mentioned information in the application are false they have rights to cancel the candidate application immediately.
How to Apply NIT Jalandhar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the official website of NIT Jalandhar nitj.ac.in.
- Search for “Online Applications are Invited for the Recruitment for various Non-Faculty Posts (Advt. No. 04/2020”. advertisement.
- NITJ notification will open, check the Eligibility Criteria before you apply online.
- Fill the details asked in NIT recruitment form.
- Pay the application fee if applicable.
- Click submit button and take the print of the application for future purposes.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION LINK: HERE