National Highways Authority of India – NHAI Recruitment 2020 | Manager & Other Posts Notification | Apply @ nhai.gov.in.
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has released notifications on 02 November 2020. The interested Aspirants can apply for this Vacancy from the official website nhai.gov.in recruitment 2020. NHAI invites applications for the appointment of 163 posts for manager (Technical), Deputy General Manager (Technical), General Manager (Technical) & General Manager (Finance) and other posts.
NHAI recruitment process will be based on the basis of Test/ Interview and the posts are on promotion/Deputation basis. Applicants applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post. Applicants should submit both online & offline mode applications, the applicants must send the hardcopy of the applications to the address given below.
NHAI Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Organization Name||National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)|
|Name of posts||Manager (Technical), Deputy General Manager (Technical), General Manager (Technical) & General Manager (Finance)|
|Educational Qualification||B.E (Civil)/ Degree in Commerce / Accounts from a recognized university.|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Star and End Date||02.11.2020 and 01.01.2021|
|Last date for Online application||15.01.2021|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 56 years.|
|NHAI recruitment process||Test/ Interview|
|Mode of Application||Both online & offline mode|
More details of NHAI vacancy, upcoming NHAI Recruitment though GATE 2020 notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, and admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website. Candidates may read the official notification to get more details on NHAI application fees.
Salary Details : NHAI Manager Vacancy
|Deputy General Manager||Rs. 78,800 – 209,200|
|Manager||Rs. 67,700 – 208,700|
- The location for these posts is across India. Therefore, those who are willing to serve anywhere in India may only apply.
- The applicants who apply for the post with respect to the advertisement shall not be allowed to withdraw his/her candidature subsequently. The applicant selected by NHAI should not decline the offer of appointment.
- In case he / she decline the offer of appointment, his/her candidature shall not be considered for any further appointment by NHAI for a period of two years from the date of cancellation of offer of appointment.
- In case of selection on deputation basis, applicants who are more than 56 years of age as on the last date for receipt of applications need not apply. Those applicants who are due to retire from their parent cadre within two years, as on the closing date for receipt of applications also need not apply.
- Internal/ regular officers of NHAI, who fulfil the eligibility conditions prescribed in the advertisement /Regulations for them, as on the last date for receipt of applications, may also apply. In case they are selected, their appointment will be on promotion basis.
- Accordingly, the internal/ regular officers of NHAI who are in direct line of promotion shall not be considered for appointment on deputation basis. Similarly, the deputation is shall not be eligible for being considered for appointment by promotion.
- The applicants are advised to submit the Online and hardcopy of the Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
Steps to Apply online NHAI Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of nhai.gov.in.
- Click on “Vacancies”.
- Search the advertisement showing Manager (Technical), Deputy General Manager (Technical), General Manager (Technical) & General Manager (Finance) click on the advertisement.
- Read the Notification and check the Eligibility Criteria.
- Click new registration and sign up by filling the Application registration details.
- The Candidate must have valid mobile number and Email all the details will be communicated via Email.
- After New registration the Candidate will receive User ID & Password to their registered mail ID.
- The Candidate must Re-login and follow the below steps.
- Enter you details correctly and apply.
- Upload your photograph, Signature, Proof of Date of Birth, Proof of Civil Engineering Degree Certificate & Proof of Gate Score Card.
- Pay the application fee if required.
- Then click view application form.
- The Candidates will have opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- The Candidate/Aspirants must check the application form once again whether the entered information are correct.
- Click submit button.
- Take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the address given below on or before the last date.
- The online application may be submitted by 01.01.2021 (6.00 PM).
- The Hardcopy of the online Application can be sent to the given postal address on or before 15.01.2021 till 6.00 PM.
- Address for hard copy Application DGM (HR & Admn.)-I A, National Highways Authority of India, Plot No: G – 5&6, Sector – 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075.
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: HERE
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK : HERE