NFRA ADMIT CARD 2020 @nfra.gov.in | NFRA Exam date 2020 | Assistant Manager Posts Hall Ticket
A National Financial Reporting Authority (NFRA) 2020 official is issued NFRA Admit Card 2020. Candidates those who have applied for manager, assistant manager posts can check for NFRA exam date 2020. NFRA is going to conduct exam on 05/11/2020. The Eligible and applied candidates can check the official website nfra.gov.in and can download their hall ticket. The candidate must check the admit card thoroughly as it is important and necessary document to appear in the examination. If the Applicant/candidate found any mistakes he/she can contact the higher authority as soon as possible.
The number of vacancies for this post is 18 and candidate/Applicant had already apply through online. And the location for NFRA Assistant Manager posts is across India. The Candidate will be selected based on their performance in Written tests and interview process. To access Hall ticket the candidate need to enter registration number and date of birth (DOB) as user login credentials.
NFRA Assistant Manager Hall Ticket 2020
|Organization Name||National Financial Reporting Authority (NFRA)|
|Name of the posts||Manager, Assistant Manager Posts|
|Number of vacancies||18|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Type of job||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location of job||All over India|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Admit card release date||23.10.2020|
Details Mentioned in NFRA Assistant Manager, Manager Hall Ticket
- Registration Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate Father’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Category (ST/SC/BC & Other)
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Name of the Exam
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Code of the Test Centre
- Duration of the Written Exam
- Hall Ticket Number
- Space box for Candidate’s Signature
- Date & Time of the Test
- Signature of the Board Councilor
- Essential instruction for the examination
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
Important Documents Requires for NFRA Written Exam 2020
- PAN Card
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
Steps to Download NFRA Admit Card 2020
- Visit the official website nfra.gov.in.
- Check for National Financial Reporting Authority (NFRA) officials home page link appears on the screen.
- Click on the NFRA Manager Hall Ticket 2020 link.
- Enter the essentials details like Application I’D , Date of Birth and other required details.
- Download NFRA Admit card 2020 and carry for Examination.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE