NCL Technician Admit Card 2020| Technician & Assistant Foreman Admit Card 2020| Exam Date: 27.12.2020| Download Northern Coalfields Limited Hall ticket at @ nclcil.in.
NCL Admit Card 2020: Northern Coalfields Limited will release Admit Card from 10th December 2020. The Applicants those who have Applied for Technician & Assistant Foreman Posts can download the Hall ticket. The Candidate will not be allowed to write Examination without Admit Card. The Candidate can download the Admit Card from the official of NCL at Nclcil.in.
More Details of Result, merit list and other details will be updated in the official website. The Candidate can download the call letter either in the official website or through the direct link given below.
NCL Technician Admit Card 2020:
|Name of the Organization||Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)|
|Name of the Posts||Technician & Assistant Foreman|
|No. of Vacancy||512 Posts|
|Admit Card Release Date||10.12.2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Job Location||Across India|
NCL Technician & Assistant Exam Pattern 2020:
|Part A||Technical Sections Pertaining To The Relevant Post||70 Marks|
Intelligence, Mental Ability, Aptitude etc.
- The Written Test Will Comprise of Objective Type Questions With 04 Choices of Answer.
- There Will Be No Negative Marking for Any Wrong Answer.
- The Written Test Will Be Bilingual (Hindi / English).
- The Total Questions Will Be 100 and Total Marks Will Be 100.
- Time Duration for Written Test Will Be 90 Minutes (01:30 hrs.).
Minimum Qualifying Marks for NCL Exam 2020:
|Category||Minimum Cut-Off Marks ( Out Of 100 Marks )|
|UR , EWS||50 Marks|
|SC/ ST/ ESM/ OBC-NCL/ PwBD||40 Marks|
Steps to download Northern Coalfields Limited Admit Card 2020:
- Visit the official website Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) @ nclcil.in.
- Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) page will open.
- Click on the NCL Technician Admit Card 2020 link.
- Fill the necessary details and submit it.
- Take Print out of the Application form for further use.
Details Present On NCL Technician & Assistant Foreman Admit Card 2020:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Course Name
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
- Time Duration of the Exam
Documents needed for NCL Technician & Assistant Foreman Exam 2020:
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazette Officer
- College ID
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
Contact for any clarification/ query: Landline Phone numbers: 07805-256573 / write a mail on email@example.com.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE