NBCC Engineering Recruitment 2020| NBCC India Engineer posts (Civil/ Electrical)| Last date: 15.12.2020| Apply online @ nbccindia.com.
NBCC Engineering Recruitment 2020: National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) India Ltd, a Government of India Navratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affair has released job alert notification 2020 for the recruitment of Engineer Posts (Civil/Electrical) on contract basis initially for a period of 2 years to fill 100 Vacancies. The interested and eligible can download the notification at www.nbccindia.com.
The Applicants with Degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering or equivalent from Govt. Recognized University/ Institute with 60% aggregate marks can apply for this Post. The Selection will be based on Personal Interview/ Group Discussion/ written test/ any other appropriate way. The Applicants fulfilling the eligibility Criteria can apply online at official website or through the direct link given below.
NBCC Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Organization Name||National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC)|
|Name of the Posts||Engineer (Civil/ Electrical)|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech|
|Total Vacancies||100 Posts|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview/ Group Discussion/ written test|
|Job Location||Delhi (NCR), Odisha, Jharkhand etc|
|Starting Date of submission of application||11.11.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||15.12.2020|
Salary of NBCC India Engineer Post
- Rs. 42,500/- per month (The annual CTC shall be Rs 6.4 lakhs per annum approx.)
NBCC Delhi Vacancy Details:
Engineer (Civil) – 80 Posts
(UR-34, 0BC-20, SC-13, ST-6, EWS-7) (Including 03 post of PWD)
Engineer (Electrical) – 20 Posts
(UR-10, 0BC-05, SC-3, ST-1, EWS-1) (Including 01 post of PWD)
Eligibility Criteria of NBCC Engineer Vacancy 2020:
- For Engineer (Civil): Full Time BE /B Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Govt. Recognized University/ Institute with 60% aggregate marks. SC, ST & PWD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply.
- For Engineer (Electrical): Full Time BE /B Tech. Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from Govt. Recognized University/ Institute with 60% aggregate marks. SC, ST & PWD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply.
Steps to Apply online NBCC Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the official website of NBCC India @ www.nbccindia.com.
- Open the advertisement and then read the notification carefully and check Eligibility.
- Candidates should fill up the Application form with required details.
- Upload your photograph, Signature and relevant documents.
- Make payment via online, if required.
- Candidates will be having opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- The Candidate must check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- Click on submit button, the Application form will be submitted.
- Candidates should send Hard copy of duly filled online application form & application fee receipt to below mentioned address before the last date along with a copy of the following documents.
a) Self -attested Matriculation/ Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth.
b) Self-attested Photocopies of all necessary Pass Certificates and Mark Sheets of Educational
Qualifications (Xth, XIIth, BE/B. Tech., ME/M. Tech or equivalent) and other qualifications, if any.
c) Self-attested Photocopies of all Post Qualification Experience Certificate (including from present employer) indicating clearly the date of joining and relieving of the posts (e.g. experience certificate, pay slip, Form-16, job assignment, joining & separation order etc).
d) Self-attested Certificate of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / latest OBC (NCL)/ latest EWS /PWD / Ex-Serviceman as the case may be from appropriate authorities (if applicable).
e) Self-attested proof of identification (Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter Identity Card, Indian passport etc.)
f) One recent passport size colour photograph. The photo-print should be clear and should have full face, front view, eyes open.
General Manager (HRM), NBCC (I) Limited,
NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Corporate Office,
Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: HERE