MPSC Subordinate Services Admit Card 2021| MPSC PSI STI ASO Admit Card 2021| Exam Date: 11.04.2021| Download MPSC Combine Hall Ticket 2021 at mpsc.gov.in.
MPSC Subordinate Services Admit Card 2021: Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released Admit card for Subordinate Services Group B Exam (Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector) of 806 Vacancies. The officials will conduct Group B Combined Preliminary Exam on 11.04.2021. The officials will recruit the candidates om the basis of written test followed by interview. The officials of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission have released an online link to download the Maharashtra Subordinate Services Non-Gazetted, Group-B Combined Pre Exam Admit card.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission officials released the Maharashtra Subordinate Services Non-Gazetted, Group-B Combined Pre Examination Admit Card 2021 on 2nd April 2021. Aspirants can get the Admit card by using the direct link given below. More details of steps to download, selection process, documents required and other details are given below. Visit mpsc.gov.in for more updates.
MPSC Subordinate Services Admit Card 2021- Details:
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Maharashtra Subordinate Services Non-Gazetted, Group-B Combined Pre Exam|
|Name of the Post||Subordinate Services Group B Exam (Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector)|
|No of vacancies||806 Posts|
|Exam Date||11th April 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||2nd April 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Details Present on MPSC Subordinate Services Prelims Admit Card 2021:
- Name of the Candidate
- Applicant Photograph
- Examination Name
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Test Centre Address
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Roll Number
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of the candidate and exam counsellor
Documents needed for MPSC PSI Exam 2021:
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- College ID
- And any another id assigned by the state or central govt
- Any ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Steps to Download MPSC Combine Preliminary Hall Ticket 2021:
- Visit the official website of MPSC at mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Click on Maharashtra Subordinate Services Non-Gazetted, Group-B Combined Pre Examination 2020 link.
- Enter the login details and submit it.
- MPSC hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take Printout for further use.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE