MNGL Recruitment 2020 – Maharashtra Natural Gas Ltd GET/Trainee Vacancy for Freshers | Application form Download & Apply @ www.mngl.in
MGNL Recruitment: Maharashtra Natural Gas Ltd (MGNL) has released a Recruitment notice for Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)/ Management Trainee (MT) / Bachelor of engineering (B.E)/ Bachelor of Technology (B.TECH) Multi taking staff (MTS), clerks, peon posts and many other posts in MNGL official website. The number of vacancies for this post is 10. The candidate those are looking for the MGNL jobs 2020 can apply through online mode has given below in this page. Upcoming job alert visit this website for more updates.
The main purpose of Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited is to satisfy the needs of the government and to serve as one of the best Income Generation Company for India. For more details about the MNGL Recruitment 2020 such as Eligibility Criteria, the name of the Organization, Number of the vacancies, Education Qualification, Position of Job, Nature of the Job, Age Limit, Selection Process, Technical Qualification, applying procedure etc., one can refer below.
The Candidate those who are looking for the contract Engineering jobs 2020 can use this opportunity “Nothing is more expensive than a missed opportunity “and can download the application form online and apply for the latest MNGL Recruitment 2020. The short listed candidates will be contacted through e-mail or call letter. So the Applied must give live e-mail ID and contact details.
Important points to be noted:
- Candidates must and should qualify B.E, B.Tech in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical & Electronics or Electronics & Communication Engineering with MBA from a recognized Institute Candidates Freshers and Experienced both are we Preference given for the Experienced.
- Minimum Essential Post Qualification Experience in line in State/ Central Government Department(s)/ Institution(s)/ Undertaking(s) and/or Large Private Sector Organization(s)/ Institution(s)/ Company of repute should be as on 31/10/2020. However, Industrial/ Vocational Training will not be considered as experience.
- Candidates who are qualified 1st Class from the Recognized University with the good sound of Knowledge. about the subject can apply for the Oil and Gas Companies or the Candidates with minimum 1 year experience in the State Government/ Central Government Institutions will be preferred.
- The Candidate must have good understanding of regulatory guidelines and updates.
- Minimum 50 % of marks in the essential qualification(s), as specified shall be considered as per Institute/University rules/ norms.
- The Applicant should have good analytical and communication skills.
- Ensure all regulatory compliances of CGD business at strategic level as required from time to time.
- Liaising/coordinating with Regulatory bodies/Statutory agencies etc. for necessary guidelines & approval
- Demand assessment, detailed feasibility study of new Geographical Area (GA).
- Preparation of Bid document for PNGRB CGD bidding.
- Preparation & submission of Monthly/Quarterly/yearly MIS as per stated requirement.
- Coordination for obtaining inputs for MIS data from individual functions.
- Processing/analyzing the data for strategic decisions in business development.
- Developing and pursing new opportunities for the purpose of promoting and marketing the Natural Gas business.
- Develop business prospects in line with company’s strategic plan and build sustainable business relationships.
- Understand customer needs & communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Periodic SWOT analysis for the organization.
- Eligible and interested candidates can send the application form on or before 31st October 2020.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The candidates should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility criteria and other conditions of this advertisement and that the particulars furnished by them in the application and the documents submitted by them later on are correct in all respects.
- If the Authority found any of the above mentioned information are false they have rights to cancel the candidate application immediately.
Documents needed for Examination:
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- PAN Card or any government issued ID
MNGL 2020 Recruitment Details:
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Natural Gas Ltd (MGNL)|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee/Management Trainee-BD|
|Experience||Freshers and experienced|
|Salary||Rs 4.6 LPA (including incentive)|
|Last Date||31 October 2020|
Steps to Apply MGNL Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate/Applicant has to send the application through registered post/speed post/ Courier to reach the below mentioned address.
- If the Candidate got selected he/she will be called for further selection selection.
- The Aspirants/Candidate must bring print out of the Application form with 2 recent passport size photograph & updated resume along with signature on the Application Form & Resume/CV.
- Experience certificate of the candidate from the company.
- Payslip of last 3 months & CTC break up of current employment.
- All semester/year wise Mark Sheet, Degree & Diploma certificate starting from matriculation onwards.
- Along with date of birth proof Matriculation/ Class-X Certificate/ Mark Sheet/ Admit Card issued by the Board certificates should be brought.
The Chief Manager (HR),
Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited., A – Block, Plot No. 27,
Narveer Tanajiwadi, PMPML Bus Depot. Commercial Building, 1st Floor,
Shivajinagar, Pune – 411005
DOWNLOAD Application Form DIRECT LINK : HERE