Malabar Cements Recruitment 2021| Chemist, Assistant Foreman & Other Posts| Last Date: 06.05.2021| Download Malabar Cements Vacancy 2021 at malabarcements.co.in.
Malabar Cements Recruitment 2021: Malabar Cements Limited (MCL) has released official notification for the posts of Assistant Manager, Chemist, Assistant Foreman, General Manager & Marketing Executive. The candidates completed Diploma/ B.E/ MBA/ Graduate/ Postgraduate in relevant discipline from recognized board/ university are eligible to apply for this post. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job notification by downloading the application form using the direct link given below. The Candidates should forward the self attested copies of all credentials to prove their Age, Educational Qualification and Experience.
Candidates should provide a valid e-mail ID and mobile number as all correspondence pertaining to the recruitment will be communicated on email address and mobile number provided at the time of filling application. The Candidates will be selected based on Written Test/ Interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at Kottayam, Kerala. The candidates can send the duly filled Application form to the Address given below on or before 6th May 2021. More details of steps to download, Age Limit and other details are given below. Visit malabarcements.co.in for more updates.
Malabar Cements Limited Recruitment 2021- Details:
|Name of the Organization||Malabar Cements Limited (MCL)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager, Chemist, Assistant Foreman, General Manager & Marketing Executive|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma/ B.E/ MBA/ Graduate/ Postgraduate in relevant discipline from recognized board/ university|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 Years|
|Job Location||Kottayam, Kerala|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Interview|
|Starting Date to Submit the Application||07.04.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||06.05.2021|
- The candidates should complete Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering and MBA or Diploma in Materials Management awarded by Institution/ University.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Materials Management in the Purchase Department in a Cement Company.
- Candidates should complete Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Chemical and Physical Analysis of Materials such as Limestone, Bauxite etc. in a reputed organization or Laboratory preferably Cement Industry.
Assistant Foreman Mechanical:
- Candidates should complete Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years experience in maintenance of Crusher, Raw Mill, Kiln/ Cooler in Cement Plant.
General Manager (Works):
- Candidates should complete Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical Engineering.
- Additional Degree/ Diploma in Management will be preferred
- Minimum 18 years experience in different levels of management out of which 5 years in a similar senior managerial position in cement industry.
- Candidates should complete MBA Graduates with specialization in Marketing/ Engineering Graduates, preferably Civil Engineering.
- Candidates having Vehicle are preferred (2 wheeler/ 4 wheeler).
|Name of the Posts||Salary Details|
|Assistant Manager (Materials)||Rs.83,276/-|
|Asst. Foreman Mechanical||Rs.36,655/-|
|General Manager (Works)||on contract Rs.1,25,000/- per month with an annual increment of Rs.5,000/-|
|Marketing Executives||on contract Rs.10,000/-|
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|Assistant Manager (Materials)||41 years|
|Asst. Foreman Mechanical||39 years|
|General Manager (Works)||55 years|
|Marketing Executives||30 years|
Steps to apply for Malabar Cements Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of Malabar Cements Limited at malabarcements.co.in.
- Click on careers section.
- Open the notification and check eligibility.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form.
- Send the Application form to the address given below before the last day ends.
The Managing Director,
Malabar Cements Limited,
Walayar Post, Palakkad,
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: HERE