KPSC FDA Admit Card 2021 (OUT)| First Division/ Second Division Assistant Hall Ticket| Admit Card Release Date: 20th February 2021| Download KPSC FDA Admit Card 2021 @ kpsc.kar.nic.in.
KPSC FDA Hall Ticket 2021: The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) will release admit card for the post of Assistant/ First Division Assistant (FDA). The Candidates those who have applied for this post can download the Admit Card either through the official website or through the direct link given below. The Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Skill Test followed by Personal Interview. The officials will conduct First Division Assistant Exam on 28th February 2021, Second Division Assistant Examination on 13th, 14th February 2021.
The Candidates will not be allowed to write Exam without Hall Ticket. More details of steps to download, Selection Process, Exam Pattern and other details are given below. Visit kpsc.kar.nic.in for more updates.
KPSC FDA SDA Hall Ticket 2021- Details:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant/ FDA, Junior Assistant/ SDA|
|Name of the Exam||First Division Assistant Second Division Assistant 2020-2021|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||2nd week of February 2021 – Tentative|
Details Mentioned in KPSC FDA Hall Ticket 2021:
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Examination Name
- Examination Date, Time
- Signature of the Candidate
- Signature of the Examination Counsellor
- Instructions for the Examination
Documents required for KPSC Exam 2021:
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Student ID
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Any Authorized ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer
Karnataka FDA SDA Exam Pattern :
- The Paper will be conducted in offline mode.
- The exam will consist of an MCQ objective type.
- The exam will in both language English & Karnataka.
- Total Question in Exam – 200 Questions.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- No Negative Marking.
- Duration of the exam – 2hours.
Steps to Download The KPSC FDA SDA Hall Ticket:
- Visit the official website of KPSC at kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Click on the KPSC FDA Hall Ticket link.
- Enter the login details and press the submit button.
- Download the KPSC Hall tickets.
- Take print out of KPSC FDA/SDA admit card for further use.
In case of any discrepancy in KPSC FDA hall ticket 2021, candidates should contact the toll-free number – 18005728707. One can also call to 080-22356487 and 080-22268356.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE