Karnataka KSP Recruitment 2020 | Lab Assistant & Other Posts Apply Online at ksp.gov.in.
Karnataka State Police (KSP) 2020 has released notification for the vacancy of 45 Lab Assistant, Technician & Laboratory Attender (NKK & KK) Post Vacancy. The interested and eligible candidate can apply online at official website at ksp.gov.in. The interested Candidate can read the Eligibility Criteria, the process of Examinations, Interview process, Application Fee, How to apply and more details are given below.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job from 27.10.2020 to 25.11.2020 and it is advised not to wait till the close of Application date. The Applicants/Aspirants those are waiting can now submit their application for the vacancy of 45 Lab Assistant, Technician & Laboratory Attender through online.
KSP Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the Recruitment||KSP Recruitment 2020|
|Name of the Board||Karnataka State Police (KSP)|
|Name of the Post||Laboratory Assistant (Photography), EEG Technician & Laboratory Attender (NKK & KK)|
|No of Posts||45|
|Selection Process||Written Test
|Apply Online Date||27.10.2020 to 25.11.2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||27.11.2020|
|Age Limit||21 to 40 years|
KSP Recruitment notification, Eligibility, Exam Date, Application Process, Salary Details, Admit Card, Question papers, Syllabus and Other Important Information Available in the official website link given below.
Karnataka KSP Salary
|Laboratory Assistant||Rs.27,650/- to Rs.52.650/-|
|ECG Technician||Rs.21,400/- to Rs.42,000/-|
|Laboratory Attender||Rs.18,600/- to Rs.32,600/-|
Eligibility criteria of KSP FSL Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|Laboratory Assistant (Photography)|| Must have a Science Degree
Diploma/ Degree in EEG Technical/ Medical Laboratory tech course or any other equivalent
|EEG Technicians|| Diploma in Cinematography or Photography or equivalent
At least one year of practical experience in the management of analog and digital photography equipment including videography.
|Laboratory Attender (NKK & KK)||Should have passed in PUC or 10 + 2 Science or equivalent|
- Candidates have to fill the Application and Generate the Challan and make the Payment in the respective Bank / Post office.
- If Candidates submit more than one Application for the same Post, the Application submitted finally will be considered.
- Candidates should pay required fee via HDFC Bank/ Post Office.
- Application fee for General/OBC Rs. 250/-
- Application fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women/EWS Rs.100/-
How to register online for KSP FSL Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official Website of Karnataka State Police (KSP), Karnataka State Forensic Science Laboratory (FSL) @ ksp.gov.in.
- Check the Notification/Advertisement of KSP Forensic Science Laboratory (FSL) Recruitment 2020 on the home Page.
- Read the notification and follow the steps given.
- Fill the online application form with all the required details & upload photos and signature and submit it.
- Pay the Fees, if applicable.
- Submit the Application form.
- Take Hardcopy of the Application form for future purposes.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK : HERE