Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021| Karnataka Post Office 2020 Vacancy | Last Date 20.01.2021| Apply Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts @appost.in.
Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: Karnataka Postal Circle (India post) recruitment has released official notification for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts including Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), and Dav Sevak Vacancy to fill 2443 Posts. The interested candidates can apply for this job notification of Karnataka Postal Circle GDS recruitment at indiapost.gov.in/appost.in on or before 20th January 2021. The Candidate will be selected on the basis of merit list.
The Candidate passed Secondary School/ 10th from recognized board can apply for this post. More details of Educational Qualification, Selection process, fees details and other details are given below.
Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020- Details:
|Name of the Organization||India Post – Karnataka Postal Circle|
|Name of the Posts||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Educational Qualification||passed Secondary School/ 10th from recognized board|
|Total Vacancy||2443 Posts|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 years|
|Selection Process||Based on Merit List|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Mode of Payment||online or offline (Post Office)|
|Starting Date of online application||21.12.2020|
|Last Date of online application||20.01.2021|
|Official Website||www.indiapost.gov.in/ www.karnatakapost.gov.in/ www.appost.in|
A total of 2443 vacancies are available in Udupi, Tumkur, Shimoga, RMS Q DIVISION, Puttur, Nanjangud, Mysore, Mangalore, Mandya, Kolar, Kodagu, Hassan, Chitradurga, Chikmagalur, Vijayapura, Sirsi, RMS HB DIVISION, Raichur, Karwar, Haveri, Gulbarga,Gokak, Gadag, Dharwad, Chikodi, Bidar, Bellary, Belgaum, Bagalkot, Channapatna, Bangalore West, Bangalore South, Bangalore GPO and Bangalore East.
Karnataka Post Office GDS Vacancy Details 2020-21:
|Community||No of Posts|
Karnataka Postal Circle GDS : Age Relaxation:
|Category Permissible||Age relaxation|
|Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation*|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years*|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years*|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years*|
Postal Circle GDS Salary:
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 12,000/-|
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Application fees:
|UR/OBC/EWS Male/ trans-man candidates||Rs.100|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ trans-woman candidates||no fee|
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard as compulsory or elective subjects as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
Steps to apply India Post Office Recruitment 2021 Karnataka:
- Visit the official website of India Postal at appost.in.
- Search the advertisement for Karnataka Postal Circle and click on it.
- Open read the notification and check Eligibility.
- Click apply link.
- The new user must make initial registration then they can login and start to apply.
- Enter the details correctly and make the payment, if required.
- Click submit button and take the print out of the application form for further use.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICAION: HERE