Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2020| Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment 2020| Last Date: 31.12.2020| Management Trainee, Graduate Trainee & Other Posts| Download Kandla port job vacancy 2020 @ www.deendayalport.gov.in.
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2020: Kandla Port Trust invites Applications for the posts of Management Trainee, Graduate Trainee and Statistical Trainee to fill 25 Vacancies. The interested and eligible candidate can apply for this job notification and send the Application form along with self-attested photocopies to the address given below on or before 30th December 2020.
The Candidate can download application form in the official website or through the direct link given below. The candidate will be selected based on merit basis. The provisionally selected candidates will be informed for document verification through registered E-mail ID. Visit www.deendayalport.gov.in. for more updates.
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2020 – Details:
|Name of the Organization||Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2020|
|Name of the Post||Management Trainee, Graduate Trainee and Statistical Trainee|
|Number of Posts||25 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Upper Age Limit||
|Last Date to Apply||31.12.2020|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
Kandla Port Trust 2020 Post wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||UR||SC||ST||OBC (NCL)||Total|
|Management Trainee (MCA)||01||0||0||0||01|
[CA (inter) /ICWA (inter)]
|Management Trainee (Legal)||02||0||0||0||02|
Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment notification 2020 Pay Scale:
|Name of the Posts||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale|
|MBA in respective discipline||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Management Trainee (MCA)||MCA from the recognised University/Institution||Rs. 20,000/-|
[CA (inter) /ICWA (inter)]
|CA (Inter)/ ICWA(inter)||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Management Trainee (Legal)||LLB (Min. 3 Years Course)||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Graduate Trainee||(i) Degree in B.A./ B.com/ B.Sc/ BBA/ BCA.
(ii) Atleast three months’ certificate course in Computer Applications, like MS Word, MS Excel, etc., from the recognised institute.
|Statistical Trainee||(i) Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/economics.
ii) At least three months certificate course in Computer Application, like MS Word, MS Excel, etc., from the recognised institute.
- The Candidates can apply for only one discipline/one post, subject to their fulfilling eligibility criteria.
- In case of multiple applications only the latest valid (completed in all aspects) application will be considered.
- The Candidates, who availed the training/joined in any capacity in the past in the DPT, need not to apply again and their candidature will not be considered.
- The Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications, etc. in original along with a photocopy thereof in support of their identity and eligibility as indicted in the application form at any time of engagement process.
- The Candidates should possess a valid E-mail ID and mobile phone number. Candidates are advised to keep their email ID/mobile no. alive during the engagement process.
- The Candidates with qualification acquired through Distance Learning mode / Part time mode / Correspondence mode shall not be considered.
- The period of training will be 11 Months, which will be extendable by 1 more term on Satisfactory performance of the trainee.
Steps to Apply For Kandla Port Trust Vacancy 2020:
- Click on Deendayal Port Trust Job Notification at www.deendayalport.gov.in.
- Read the notification and check the eligibility criteria.
- Download the Notification and Fill the details.
- Send the same duly signed along with self-attested copies of the certificates on or before 31.12.2020 to the mentioned postal address
The Secretary Deendayal Port Trust Administrative Office Building Gandhidahm (Kutch) Gujarat 370201.
For any doubts, the candidates may send their queries at email@example.com.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE