JKSSB ACCOUNT ASSISTANT (PANCHAYAT) ADMIT CARD 2020 | JKSSB Assistant Hall Ticket @ www.jkssb.nic.in
Jammu & Kashmir services selection board officials has issued JKSSB account assistant (Panchayat) Admit card 2020 through online mode. The OMR Based Objective Type Written Exam is scheduled on 11th of November 2020 and there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. The applied candidates can download their Admit Cards from 22nd of October, 2020, onwards from the Board Official website of www.jkssb.nic.in. The Candidate must bring their Hall ticket to the examination centre.so Candidates Should Visit this official Page Regularly to get latest News about Exam and other details.
JKSSB ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT HALL TICKET 2020
|Name of the Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Job name||Accounts Assistant (Panchayat)|
|Admit Card Release date||22/10/2020|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR JKSSB ACCOUNT ASSISTANT EXAM:
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- College ID
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
INFORMATION/DETAILS AVAILABLE ON ADMIT CARD:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Posts Name
- Examination Name
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD JK PANCHAYAT ACCOUNT ASSISTANT ADMIT CARD:
- Candidates can visit the official website of JKSSB @ jkssb.nic.in.
- Search JKSSB Accounts Assistant Admit Card 2020 link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter all the details required and submit it.
- The Applicant Admit card will be displayed.
- Check all the details present on the JKSSB Accounts Assistant (Panchayat) Hall ticket.
- Make a copy and take for the Examination.
In case if a candidate found difficulty in downloading his/her admit card, he/she must send e-mail to email@example.com along with evidence to the support team. No claim or queries will considered after 04th of November 2020. Claims will be accepted only through the e-mail and not in any other mode.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT OFFICIAL WEBSITE: HERE