IOCL Southern Region Apprentice recruitment 2020 | Last Date: 12.12.2020| Apply online IOCL Southern Region 2020 at www.iocl.com.
IOCL Southern Region Recruitment 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released official notification for the iocl apprentice recruitment of technical & non technical Trade Apprentices of 493 Posts. The Interested and eligible can apply online on or before 12th December 2020. The Vacancies are available in states of south India are Tamil Nadu & Pondicherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana.
More Details of how to apply, fees details, exam date, selection process, vacancy details and other information are given below. The candidate must have proper Mail ID and mobile number for proper commination. The Eligible can apply for this posts at iocl.com or through the direct apply online link given below.
IOCL Southern Region Apprentice Recruitment 2020- Details:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) – Southern Region|
|Name of the post||Technical & Non-Technical Trade Apprentice|
|Passed Maric/12th/ITI from recognized board or university|
|Number of Vacancy||493 Posts|
|Age Limit||18 to 24 years|
|Job Location||Tamilnadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||27.11.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||12.12.2020|
|Exam date||03.01.2021 (Tentative)|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test /Interview|
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Tamil Nadu & Puducherry Trade Apprentice(Fitter/Electrician/Electronic Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic/Machinist)||46||10||19||01||28||104|
|Karnataka Trade Apprentice (Fitter/Electrician/Electronic Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic/Machinist)||22||05||08||03||14||52|
|Kerala Trade Apprentice (Fitter/Electrician/Electronic Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic/Machinist)||23||04||04||0||11||42|
|Andhra Pradesh Trade Apprentice (Fitter/Electrician/Electronic Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic/Machinist)||15||03||05||02||08||33|
|Telangana Trade Apprentice (Fitter/Electrician/Electronic Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic/Machinist)||14||03||04||02||08||31|
|Tamil Nadu & Puducherry Trade Apprentice (Accountant)||39||08||16||0||22||85|
|Karnataka Trade Apprentice (Accountant)||19||04||06||03||11||43|
|Kerala Trade Apprentice (Accountant)||13||02||02||0||05||22|
|Andhra Pradesh Trade Apprentice (Accountant)||13||03||04||02||08||30|
|Telangana Trade Apprentice (Accountant)||13||02||04||01||07||27|
|Tamil Nadu & Puducherry Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator)||08||0||0||0||02||10|
|Karnataka Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator)||05||0||0||0||0||03|
|Kerala Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator)||03||0||0||0||0||03|
|Andhra Pradesh Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator)||03||0||0||0||0||03|
|Telangana Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator)||03||0||0||0||0||03|
IOCL Southern Region Recruitment 2020 Application Fees:
|For all candidates||No Fees|
IOCL Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
- Trade Apprentice-Accountant: Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC & 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University.
- Trade Apprentice: Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): Minimum 12th Pass but below Graduate.
- Trade Apprentice: Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders): Minimum 12th Pass but below Graduate.
- Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of Domestic Data Entry Operator for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Government.
IOCL Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern:
Written Test (Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of four options with one correct option)
|Trade Apprentice(Fitter/Electrician/Electronic Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic/Machinist)||Trade Apprentice (Accountant)||Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator)|
|Technical Acumen in relevant discipline||Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude||Generic Aptitude and Reasoning|
|Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning Abilities||General English|
|Reasoning Abilities||Basic English Language Skills||Numerical Aptitude|
|Basic English Language Skills||General Knowledge/Awareness|
Documents needed for Verification of IOCL Recruitment 2020:
Candidates qualified in the Written Test will be called for verification of the original documents. The candidate must bring the following original documents along with a self-attested copy at the time of verification.
- Xth std /SSLC /Matriculation certificate/mark sheet issued by the concerned Education Board as proof of Date of Birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of Date of Birth.
- Latest Caste certificate by reserved category candidates in the Performa prescribed by the Govt. and issued by Competent Authority only.
- For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a latest Caste Certificate (not more than 6 months old) in the Performa prescribed by Govt. of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India OM N0.36012/22/93- Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09. 1993. Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation benefits.
- Accordingly, such candidates may choose to apply for the positions provided they meet the age criteria applicable to UR candidates and indicate their category as UR.
- Certificate from the Institute stating that the Candidate has pursued through regular mode and the year of passing.
- Semester-wise / Year-wise mark sheets of ITI (NCVT) / HSC / Graduation.
- Final ITI ( NCVT ) Certificate/HSC/Graduation issued by the respective Board / Authority.
Documents to be uploaded with the on-line application in the portal:
- Proof of Date of Birth – Xth std /SSLC /Matriculation certificate / mark sheet mentioning the Date of Birth, School leaving certificate.
- Certificate of the prescribed educational qualification.
- Attested copy of the Caste certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority, if applicable.
- Signature in black ink.
- Recent color passport size photograph.
How to Apply Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the official website of IOCL at iocl.com.
- Click on Career and search the advertisement of Notification for Engagement of 493 Trade Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 at IOCL-Southern Region (MD) and click on the advertisement.
- Read the official IOCL Job notification and check Eligibility.
- Click Apply Online.
- The candidate must make initial registration; if they have account already they may login and start to apply.
- Enter all the details and submit.
- Take printout of the application form.
For Technical Query contact E-mail ID email@example.com (or) Mobile No: 7338891452.
Apply Online DIRECT LINK: HERE
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: HERE