IOCL Recruitment 2020 | IOCL Apprentice jobs for engineer, apprentice, assistant etc | Apply online now @ www.iocl.com.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released official notification 2020 for technical and non-technical trades Apprentices. There are 482 vacancies under the trades of mechanical, electrical, telecommunication and instrumentation, human resource, accounts or finance, data entry operator, and domestic data entry operator. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online at their website www.iocl.com
The interested and eligible candidates can apply through Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) for the recruitment of post junior Engineering Assistant (JEA) / junior Quality Control Analysis Panipat Refineries Division. The interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts through online mode @ www.iocrefrecruit.in from 4th November 2020 to 22nd November 2020. So the candidate those are interested and fulfilling the eligibility criteria can refer the direct link given below.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) 2020 job notification details:
Name of the Organization
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Total vacancies||482 Posts|
|Name of the Positions||Trade Apprentices & Technician Apprentices|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age limit||18 to 24 years as on 30-10-2020.|
|Selection process||Based on their performance in the written test|
|Minimum Qualifying Marks||40% (Written Test and Interview separately)|
|Start and end date||4th November 2020 to 22nd November 2020|
Steps to Apply online IOCL Apprentice 2020 job vacancy:
- Before applying for the Apprentices positions the candidate have to register themselves on the online portals for the following government agencies of India. After registering a registration number will be generated.
- e. For technician Apprentices With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development through the link given below.
- For Trade Apprentices (Optional Trades): With National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at the link given below.
- In case if the candidate does not pre-register themselves online with concerned BOAT/ NSDC and subsequently after selection as apprentice in Indian Oil Corporation, their registration of contract as apprentice will be cancelled due to any reason, the candidate themselves shall be responsible for the same.
- The candidate has to undergo two steps of online registration process.
- In Part-I registration the candidates have to fill the basic details like name, age, category etc.
- After successful registration auto-generated registration number will be sent via SMS and Email address.
- With this registration number candidate has again to login into the system with the password generated.
- In Part-II registration the candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification; experience details etc. and submit the same.
- It is the final submission process and after that the candidate cannot change the details furnished.
- The Candidate can visit the Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL Website @ https://www.iocl.com/ for more details and updates.
Documents needed for verification:
- 10th pass/Matriculation certificate as proof of date of birth.
- No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
- SC/ST/OBC/Disability/EWS-Income & Asset certificate by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format.
- OBC non-creamy layer status should be valid and OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority should be latest one.
- Semester-wise / year-wise mark sheets and Certificate of full-time Diploma in Engineering in respective Discipline.
- Medical fitness certificate declaring the candidate medically Fit
- Any other certificates if applicable.
Important note to Apply IOCL Job Vacancy:
- The candidate must have an Email ID valid for the minimum one year from the date of registration.
- The candidate must have a mobile number valid for minimum one year from the date of registration.
- The Candidate must have valid Aadhaar Card.
- A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
- The candidate should have scanned copy of colour photograph (Size: between 20-50 KB in JPG Format) and signature in black ink (Size: between 10-30 KB in JPG Format) etc.
- The candidate should have the relevant documents/certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, Disability Certificate (where applicable), scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on-line.
- The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
- After successfully applying / registering on-line applications, the candidates are advised to send the scanned soft copy one pdf file with a maximum size of 20 MB, print out of on-line application form, duly signed by him/her, along with all self-attested supporting documents & a photograph under self-attestation, to email@example.com by 28.11.2020.
- Also the candidates are advised to send the print out of on-line application form, duly signed by him / her, to the Post Box No. 128, Panipat Head Post Office, Panipat, Haryana-132103, along with all self-attested supporting & a photograph under self-attestation, through ordinary post by 28.11.2020.
- Non submission of hard copy of applications along with all self-attested supporting documents through email or through Ordinary Post or by hand on the day of the Written test shall lead to rejection of candidate without any further correspondence.
- Fees Details: General, EWS and OBC (NCL) candidates are required to pay Rs.150/-
- Application of candidate submitting online application for one Unit and sending the printout of the online application to other Unit shall be summarily rejected.
- At the time of candidate verification the authority has found any mistake /incorrect information, the appointment of the candidate will be withdrawn.
For technician Apprentices:
For Trade Apprentices (Optional Trades):
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK : HERE
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION LINK : HERE
APPLY ONLINE LINK : HERE