SPMCIL Recruitment 2020| India Press Security Latest Recruitment notification 2020| Last Date: 21.12.2020| Apply at www.spmcil.com.
India Press Security Recruitment 2020: Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) has invited online Applications for Welfare Officer, Supervisor, Junior Draftsman Vacancy and other posts to fill 42 posts. The interested candidates can read the eligibility criteria and apply for SPMCIL job vacancy at official website or through the direct link given below on or before 21st December 2020. The selected candidates will be placed on probation for a period of one year. The period of probation may be extended by a further maximum period of one year at the discretion of the Company.
Candidates should have passed 12th class, Degree, MBA or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution. More details of how to Apply, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process are given below. The Candidates visit SPMCIL website at www.spmcil.com.
SPMCIL Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the Organization||Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL)|
|Name of the Posts||Welfare Officer, Supervisor, Junior Draftsman Vacancy|
|Total Vacancies||42 Posts|
|Educational Qualification||Passed 12th class, Degree, MBA or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 Years|
|Starting Date of Online Application||21.11.2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||21.12.2020|
|Job Location||All Over India (Online)|
|Selection Process||online written examination|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
|Pay Scale||Welfare Officer, Supervisor, Junior Draftsman postpay – Rs. 26000-110000/-|
|Date of online Examination||Month of January/February 2020 (Tentatively)|
India Press Security Application Fees:
The Applicants/ Candidates are required to pay Application Fee through online payment only between 22.11.2020 to 21.12.2020.
SPMCIL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details Category Wise:
Total Vacancies for Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited is 42 Posts. Before Applying for SPMCIL recruitment 2020, the candidate can refer the vacancy details mentioned below.
|Name of the Posts||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total|
|Supervisor(Technical Operations -Studio)||0||0||0||0||02||02|
|Supervisor[Technical Operations –Mech. (8 Posts)& AC Plant Maintenance (1 Post)]||01||01||0||01||06||09|
|Supervisor(Technical Operations – Electrical)||01||0||02||01||04||08|
|Supervisor(Technical Operations) for Track & trace system and e-chip for passport||0||0||0||0||02||02|
|Supervisor(Technical Operations – Electronics)||0||0||0||0||02||02|
|Jr. Draftsman (Mech.)||0||0||0||0||01||01|
Upper Limit Age Relaxation for SPMCIL Job notification 2020:
|Category||Relaxation in Age|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 35 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 33 years|
|Persons with Disabilities(PWD)||By 10 years (GEN)13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|Departmental candidates||No age bar for the in service SPMCIL employees who fulfil the essential qualification and experience provided at least three years’ service is left on the date of the advertisement.|
India Press Security Test Pattern 2020:
The Candidate can refer the Exam structure and time duration for SPMCIL Exam.
|Name of Test||No. of. Questions||Marks|
|Professional knowledge – Supervisor (S1 level) & junior Draughtsman Basic knowledge in the respective discipline.
Professional knowledge – Welfare Officer (Labour Welfare & Labor Laws – Factories Act, EPF, ESI, Trade Union Act, ID Act, Collective Bargaining, Wage & Recognition, Industrial Relations, working conditions Safety, Health & Environment, Social Security issues etc.)
- The Objective type of online examination will consists of Professional knowledge, Logical Reasoning, General awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.
- The Total marks of the online test will be 120.
- There will be no negative marking for online examination. The duration of the examination is 02 hours.
- The test will be in bilingual form i.e. Hindi & English language except the English language section which will be available only in English.
- All the selected candidates on appointment will be eligible for allotment of Quarters as per the allotment rules of the Company subject to availability.
- The Candidate must have a valid personal Email ID and mobile no, which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
- The Company may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered E-mail ID.
- Applicants already in service of Govt./Quasi Govt. Organizations. Public Sector Banks/Undertakings and Autonomous Bodies will have to keep a photocopy of the No Objection Certificate from their employer along with the print out of the application and submit the original for verification at the time of online Test.
- The online written Examination will be conducted tentatively at the following centres: 1) Nashik 2) Mumbai 3) Delhi 4) Noida 5) Kolkata 6) Bhopal 7) Hyderabad 8) Bangalore 9) Chennai.
How to Apply for SPMCIL Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the official website of SPMCIL www.spmcil.com.
- Search the advertisement and Click it.
- Apply online for the desired/eligible post.
- Payment the fees, if required.
- Upload the Photograph, Signature Scan & other relevant documents (as per the specifications).
- Click submit and take Printout of the Application.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: HERE