ICMR JRF Admit Card 2020| Exam Date: 04.12.2020| Download PGIMER ICMR JRF Hall ticket 2020 @ main.icmr.nic.in.
ICMR JRF Admit Card 2020: ICMR JRF has released Admit card for ICMR-JRF Entrance Examination on 25.11.2020. PGIMER ICMR JRF will conduct Examination on 04th December 2020. The Examination is for the admission of Ph.D. Research Programs in PGIMER. The Candidate those have applied for ICMR JRF Examination can download the Hall ticket from official website or through the direct link given below.
Without hall ticket the candidate will not be allowed to write examination. More details of Admit card, Examination Date, steps to download and much more details are available in the official website at main.icmr.nic.in.
PGIMER/ ICMR Examination 2020-Details:
|Name of the Organization||The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi & Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER)|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Research Fellowships (JRF)|
|Admit Card release Date||25.11.2020|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Official Website||main.icmr.nic.in/ www.pgimer.edu.in|
Exam Pattern for PGIMER/ ICMR Examination 2020:
- The question paper consists of 3 sections. Section A is compulsory for all. However, candidates have to choose either Section B or Section C to answer questions.
- 150 questions (50 in Section A and 100 in Section B and C).
- Duration of Exam is 2 hours and Exam will be conducted in English Language.
- The candidates can attempt only 75 out of 100 questions from Section B/C. If more than 75 questions are attempted, then only those 75 questions are considered, which are attempted first.
- One mark is awarded for the correct answer and 0.25 marks are deducted for an incorrect answer.
ICMR JRF Entrance Exam 2020 Minimum Qualifying Marks:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
How to Download ICMR JRF 2020 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of PGIMER/ICMR i.e., pgimer.edu.in or main.icmr.nic.in.
- Click on Login and provide login details i.e. application number and password.
- Submit the Details.
- PGIMER JRF Admit Card 2020 will be displayed on the Screen.
- Take print out and Carry to Examination centre.
ICMR JRF Exam will be conducted in the following centers i.e. Ahmedabad, Ambala, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi (NCR), Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Madurai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Srinagar (J&K), Visakhapatnam, Varanasi, Warangal.
Details in ICMR JRF 2020 Admit Card:
After downloading the candidate can check whether the following details are available. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate can contact the authorities immediately.
- Candidate’s photograph
- Name of the candidate
- Parent’s name
- Applicant Roll number
- Exam date
- Test timing
- Test centre
- center code
- Address of test center
- Important instructions for the test
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE