ICMR Assistant Recruitment 2020 | Apply 80 Assistant Group B Jobs | Last Date: 03.12.2020|@ icmr.nic.in
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi & Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh has released online applications to recruit the Assistant (Group-B Level-6) 80 Vacancies. The interested can go to the official website at pgimer.edu.in/ icmr.nic.in/gov.in and apply online for the latest icmr assistant vacancy before 3rd December 2020.
The Applicants are selected based on their performance on Computer based online test which is scheduled on 03.01.2021. The Applicants must make the payment via online mode only. More details of ICMR recruitment notification, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
ICMR Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi|
|Name of the Post||Assistant (Group-B Level-6)|
|Number of Vacancies||80 Posts|
|Age Limit||Not more than 30 years|
|Starting and Ending Date of Application||07.11.2020 to 03.12.2020|
|Salary details||Rs.35,400-1,12,400/- Per Month|
|Admit Card release date||21.12.2020 (Tentative)|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based test (CBT)|
|Official website||pgimer.edu.in/ icmr.nic.in/gov.in|
The Applicants must make the payment via online mode only.
|For All Candidates||Rs.1500/-|
|For SC/ ST/ EWS/ Women candidates||Rs.1200/-|
|For PWD Candidates||No Fee|
ICMR Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details:
ICMR Recruitment 2020 required details are Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Employer ID Card (Govt. / PSU/ Private), etc. Any other photo ID card issued by the Central/State Government.
How to Apply online ICMR Assistant Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the official website of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) at icmr.gov.in/edu.in.
- Click on the career opportunity section.
- Click on the application for the post of Assistant (Group B Level – 6) link.
- Check for the eligibility criteria and Read the notification details thoroughly.
- Click on the apply link.
- Fill all the details and submit it.
- After successfully registration, the system will generate the Application number and password to the candidates E-mail ID. The candidates are advised to provide the active Email id and Mobile number.
- Save the applied copy for further reference.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK : HERE
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION LINK : HERE