ICMR Assistant Admit Card 2020| PGIMER Assistant Group B Exam| ICMR Exam Date: 03.01.2021| ICMR Hall Ticket Download 2020 @ main.icmr.nic.in.
ICMR Assistant Admit Card 2020: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi & Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) will release Admit Card for Assistant Group B Level 6 Exam on 26th December 2020. The Candidate can download Admit Card at the official website or through the direct link given below. The Candidate will not be allowed to write exam without hall ticket.
The higher officials will select the candidate on the basis of computer based test followed by document verification. More details of Exam Pattern, selection process, Exam pattern, steps to download hall ticket are given below. Visit icmr.nic.in or pgimer.edu.in for more details.
ICMR Assistant Admit Card 2020- Details:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Group B Level 6|
|No. of Posts||80 Posts|
|Exam Date||3rd January 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||26th December 2020|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test, Document Verification|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Official Site||main.icmr.nic.in or pgimer.edu.in|
PGIMER Group B Exam Pattern 2020:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Intelligence||20||20||80 minutes|
(Basic Arithmetic Skills)
- The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- There will be 80 multiple choice objective type questions.
- Each question shall be of one mark and 0.25 marks per question will be deducted for a wrong answer.
ICMR Assistant Qualifying Marks:
How To Download ICMR Assistant Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of ICMR at main.icmr.nic.in or pgimer.edu.in.
- Open the Notification and check eligibility Criteria.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option and submit it.
- Download and Take Printout of the admit card for future references.
Details present on ICMR Assistant Admit Card 2020:
After downloading the Admit Card the Candidate must check whether the following details are available.
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address
- Applicant Photograph
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
Documents Need to Carry For ICMR Assistant Group B Exam 2020:
Along with ICMR Assistant Group B Exam Admit Card the Candidate must bring any of the following documents as a proof.
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK 1: HERE
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK 2: HERE