IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2021 | Clerk Posts| Last Date: 01.08.2021| Download IBPS Clerical Cadre Posts Notification at www.ibps.in.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2021: The Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection has released official notification for the posts of Clerk of 5830 Vacancies. The Candidates with graduation degree (in any discipline) from a Government of India recognised university or any equivalent qualification recognised by Central Government and the candidates must have a Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/Language or should have studied Computer/Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute are eligible to apply. The officials of IBPS will recruit the candidates on the basis of Prelims followed by Mains Exam. IBPS Clerk Exam is scheduled to be held from 28 August to 04 September 2021. IBPS Clerk Vacancies are available in 11 Banks including as Bank of India, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Indian Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, and Bank of Maharashtra.
The Candidates those have qualified in the prelims exam will be called for the mains examinations. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job notification on or before 1st August 2021. More details of steps to apply, selection process, education qualification and other details are given below. Visit www.ibps.in for more updates.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2021- Details:
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the Exam||IBPS Clerk Exam 2021|
|Name of the Post||Clerk|
|Total Vacancies||5830 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
|Notification Date||11th July 2021|
|Starting Date to submit the Application||12th July 2021|
|Last Date to submit the Application||1st August 2021|
|Stage of IBPS Clerk Exam||Prelims & Mains Exam|
|Age Limit||20 to 28 years|
|IBPS Clerk 2021 Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by
|12.07.2021 to 01.08.2021|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||12.07.2021 to 01.08.2021|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||August 2021|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||16.08.2021 onwards|
|Download of call letters for Online examination||Preliminary August 2021|
|Online Examination||Preliminary 28.08.2021, 29.08.2021 and 04.09.2021|
|Result of Online exam||Preliminary September/ October 2021|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam||Main October 2021|
|Online Examination||Main 31.10.2021|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2022|
|State||IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2021-22|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||03|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu||02|
|Jammu and Kashmir||25|
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 01.08.2021. Such certificates should be dated on or before 01.08.2021.
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Disability||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||The actual period of service rendered in the Defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
|SC / ST / PWD / EXSM candidates||Rs. 175/-|
|All other candidates||Rs. 850/-|
Steps to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the Official Website of IBPS at www.ibps.in.
- Go to the Recruitment option.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Enter the login details.
- Fill all the Required Details.
- Click on submit button.
- Pay the Application fees, if required.
- Download and Take a Print out of Application for further use.
DOWNLOAD DIRECT LINK: HERE
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOITICATION: HERE